Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.0 No show.
Didn't show up at the workout today. Is he serious about playing?
He didn't show up to the morning voluntary workout.

No big deal at all.
That to me sends a bad vibe already.
No surprise, and my guess is that the Bills knew he was not going to be there when they signed him.
No Surprise to me either SD.
And it starts.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:And it starts.

It started with a Sharpie in San Francisco, it's just never ended:HitWall:
Why does it matter, if you're a 10+ year veteran I thought this stuff didn't matter, he's more in shape than the rookies that come in. I remember watching Hard Knocks and Ray Lewis talking about the coaches not even worrying about how much he ran any more and that he didn't participate in the running at training camp.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Why does it matter, if you're a 10+ year veteran I thought this stuff didn't matter, he's more in shape than the rookies that come in. I remember watching Hard Knocks and Ray Lewis talking about the coaches not even worrying about how much he ran any more and that he didn't participate in the running at training camp.

Brand new team. Brand new system. Brand new team mates. Brand new coaches. You already have a bad wrap with EVERY team that you have ever played for. Show you are there to support and gain the trust of your new team members. There were many other veterans that showed up.

It's not about the conditioning, but it's to show that you are their for the team. This guys not a team player, and never will be. It's why he ended up with the Buffalo Bills, and not a contending team. The guy is cancer!
If you want to start rebuilding a franchise than this isn't the way to do it. Marvin Harrison would be there from day one.
imagine that T.O. disrupts another team! so glad he is not in Dallas anymore.
T.O. is lame. All he wants is the spotlite and the ball. He will not be remembered for any of the good he did because there so many negatives.
Stardust Wrote:Brand new team. Brand new system. Brand new team mates. Brand new coaches. You already have a bad wrap with EVERY team that you have ever played for. Show you are there to support and gain the trust of your new team members. There were many other veterans that showed up.

It's not about the conditioning, but it's to show that you are their for the team. This guys not a team player, and never will be. It's why he ended up with the Buffalo Bills, and not a contending team. The guy is cancer!

Cancer? The man is one of the top recievers EVER. He is a shoe in for the HOF. He is like 2nd in TD receptions and pass yardage, or something like that. Yeah he does like to run his mouth a lot but he can also back it up. He may have been 2nd in the league in dropped passes this past year but he still had over 1000 yards recieving. He works hard to help the team win.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Cancer? The man is one of the top recievers EVER. He is a shoe in for the HOF. He is like 2nd in TD receptions and pass yardage, or something like that. Yeah he does like to run his mouth a lot but he can also back it up. He may have been 2nd in the league in dropped passes this past year but he still had over 1000 yards recieving. He works hard to help the team win.
he's been in the top 5 every year he's been in the league in dropped passes.he's not that good of a WR you get paid to catch the ball. He is a awesome football player when he does get it he'll do something with it. but too many dropped passes for the cowboys last year when they needed him.
one thing that i hate is that if he don't show up to anything people start talking but i guess that is what sells. like someone said earlier he is probably in the best shape out of anyone on the team so why would take a chance of degraded your stamina?
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Cancer? The man is one of the top recievers EVER. He is a shoe in for the HOF. He is like 2nd in TD receptions and pass yardage, or something like that. Yeah he does like to run his mouth a lot but he can also back it up. He may have been 2nd in the league in dropped passes this past year but he still had over 1000 yards recieving. He works hard to help the team win.

How in all good concious not see that he is a cancer! He call's his QB in San Francisco ***** - result, he's sent packing. He challenges his QB's heart and toughness (WHO WOULD EVER QUESTION DONOVAN MCNABBS HEART!!!) - result, he's sent packing. He gets upset because he's not Tony Romo's best friend - result, he's sent packing.

Who influences each team's action to send him packing - HIS TEAM MATES!!! If his team mates believed he was doing all that was meant to teamwork, he'd not be rushed out of town they way he has. His team mates hate playing with him, that to me is a cancer. No other way to say it!
Stardust Wrote:How in all good concious not see that he is a cancer! He call's his QB in San Francisco ***** - result, he's sent packing. He challenges his QB's heart and toughness (WHO WOULD EVER QUESTION DONOVAN MCNABBS HEART!!!) - result, he's sent packing. He gets upset because he's not Tony Romo's best friend - result, he's sent packing.

Who influences each team's action to send him packing - HIS TEAM MATES!!! If his team mates believed he was doing all that was meant to teamwork, he'd not be rushed out of town they way he has. His team mates hate playing with him, that to me is a cancer. No other way to say it!
sorry stardust but Mcnabb is crap. thats why he got benched last year so that he would get off his high horse. i mean i lost all respect for the guy when he said that him as a black QB he has to worker harder to keep his job! we know that is BS!!!
beasy_bo Wrote:sorry stardust but Mcnabb is crap. thats why he got benched last year so that he would get off his high horse. i mean i lost all respect for the guy when he said that him as a black QB he has to worker harder to keep his job! we know that is BS!!!

Not a chance. You don't have to like him, that's fine and your opinion. But is he a hard worker???? Maybe the hardest - I could care less how he justifies it, but he is a hard worker. His teammates love playing for him, and he flat out is a winner. He got benched, and look what happened afterwards. He was the best quarterback in the NFL over the last 8 games of the season - HOW IS THAT CRAP????
Stardust Wrote:Not a chance. You don't have to like him, that's fine and your opinion. But is he a hard worker???? Maybe the hardest - I could care less how he justifies it, but he is a hard worker. His teammates love playing for him, and he flat out is a winner. He got benched, and look what happened afterwards. He was the best quarterback in the NFL over the last 8 games of the season - HOW IS THAT CRAP????
this is true he is a good but not great IMO! great QB's don't need to be benched to see that they're screwing up and by the way how many rings does he have? he has only had a couple of good games in the nfc championship after being there a few times then he just went to the superbowl to choke.
beasy_bo Wrote:this is true he is a good but not great IMO! great QB's don't need to be benched to see that they're screwing up and by the way how many rings does he have? he has only had a couple of good games in the nfc championship after being there a few times then he just went to the superbowl to choke.

Hmm - 21 other players just might have something to do with that fact!!!!
Stardust Wrote:Hmm - 21 other players just might have something to do with that fact!!!!

well thats true too....but he has a awesome tailback and decent WR's but they haven't got much of a line and really never had. their defense is usually solid though. like i said earlier though i just don't like maybe cause he is in the same division as the cowboys too. In any sports though you're going to people like some and hate some i guess this is one of those lol.
beasy_bo Wrote:well thats true too....but he has a awesome tailback and decent WR's but they haven't got much of a line and really never had. their defense is usually solid though. like i said earlier though i just don't like maybe cause he is in the same division as the cowboys too. In any sports though you're going to people like some and hate some i guess this is one of those lol.

Now I understand why you don't like him BB Confusedhh:
Stardust Wrote:Now I understand why you don't like him BB Confusedhh:
i know but don't tell no one :please:
This ain't surprising.
Stardust Wrote:How in all good concious not see that he is a cancer! He call's his QB in San Francisco ***** - result, he's sent packing. He challenges his QB's heart and toughness (WHO WOULD EVER QUESTION DONOVAN MCNABBS HEART!!!) - result, he's sent packing. He gets upset because he's not Tony Romo's best friend - result, he's sent packing.

And look what happened to him after he left the 49ers. They were garbage. Looked what happened after he left the Eagles. They haven't had a season like they did with him. The only reason they lost the SB was because he wasn't playing. T.O. was the best player on both of those teams. The only was you fix him is if you can make him happy.
Stardust Wrote:Hmm - 21 other players just might have something to do with that fact!!!!

Only reason he made it past the NFC championship is because of T.O. He had more reception yards than all the Eaglese recievers combined.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Didn't show up at the workout today. Is he serious about playing?

Voluntary workout. No big deal.

The correct answer to your question is, "No, and he never has been."