Poll: Where is it gonna happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cowboy Canyon
66.67%
Death Valley
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showdown Sunday 3/29/09
Where is it gonna be? Death Valley or Cowboy Canyon.

Like stated earlier, we have permission from Ray Jones to play in Cowboy Canyon, He was up there sunday and said long as we keep our garbage cleaned up it OK.
Death Valley for sure!! You boys are in for something you won't soon forget!!!
Cowboy Canyon
Cowboy Canyon
I think it may be best to play in the Canyon. The Judge doesn't know what is ahead for his Nephew that had the accident. They may be in Huntington.
Cowboy Canyon.....
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I think it may be best to play in the Canyon. The Judge doesn't know what is ahead for his Nephew that had the accisent. They may be in Huntington.
I was wondering about that. guess that settles that.

anyone know how tmatt is doing?
The Canyon it is then
The Sniper Wrote:My name is Sniper and I wished I knew how to play duh paintball

Ok
Don't know where you got that quote JF, but it certainly didn't come from the Sniper "THE MAN"

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Don't know where you got that quote JF, but it certainly didn't come from the Sniper "THE WOMAN"

WOOOOOOOOOOMAN POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok
JackFrost Wrote:Ok Sniper your right you are "THE MAN!"

OK :biggrin:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't think I'll play Sunday, I'm scared of Ringo, Cordell, Amun-ra, & all the Young Guns they'll kick our *****.

I knew it the truth finally comes out:biggrin:
The Canyon I dont have 2 work sunday so ill be able 2 play all day long
Looks like Bingo is back running his sass mouth. You know Ringo you brought down the thunder of Wyatt and Company once and it almost cost the yella bellys their very existence. Now you come from the grave to start that we are gonna sass mouth again. This time brother the COWBOYS will bury the yella ones. Until your yella team actually does something there is no need for you to speak unless given permission from Wyatt first. You guys have taken enough time off you mat have fogot how good the Cowboys are. Come doomsday your team will again learn that the COWBOYS ARE THE VERY BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I am in for the canyon this weekend. Hope the weather hold off for Amun-Ra's sake. It may be to muddy for him to play already though. I think it is suppose to be just under his perfect temperature of 70 for him to play.
Johnny Ringo may have just walked across his grave. I don't know what the little ones have planned but I can tell you this it sure won't end up the way they are thinkin. Sass mouth don't go very far when the week is still seven days long. I heard the Remourceful One run that ping pong mouth all week and it didn't fare very well for him.:devilflam
If the weather keeps it up I probably wont show this weekend.
It has started, the yella bellys run their sass mouth all week and when it gets closer to doomsday they start backing out one at a time and JF is second behind Amun-Ra.
Colonel Kill Wrote:It has started, the yella bellys run their sass mouth all week and when it gets closer to doomsday they start backing out one at a time and JF is second behind Amun-Ra.

I know someone else who did that last weekend.:biggrin:
JackFrost Wrote:I know someone else who did that last weekend.:biggrin:

All I said last week was I was in for Sunday and then on Friday afternoon something very important came up with my daughter and I had to miss. I have only missed 2 weeks since I started playing and both times involved a serious matter with my daughter so not even in the same league with those of you yella bellys who decide not to play because of the weather or you just don't want to get wet or muddy.
JackFrost Wrote:I'm to scared to show up this weekend.

:thatsfunn

Just putting the quote in it's proper context

:lmao:
The Sniper's already heard of several Yella Ones who are not going to be there this weekend because of the weather

[COLOR="Magenta"]JF
Amun-Cry-Allday
Ref
RN-09
Remorceful[/COLOR]

The Sniper say's all of you are :Cheerlead grow a backbone and come fight TongueirateSho

:devilflam
wait just a min. there sniper who said i wasnt playin? i haven't said that. and who cares about the ref he's just stupid.
I never said that, but I really won't be there this weekend. I have seemed to caught a cold. But good luck Young Guns.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I never said that, but I really won't be there this weekend. I have seemed to caught a cold. But good luck Young Guns.

:dontthink :thatsfunn
Ya Right
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I never said that, but I really won't be there this weekend. I have seemed to caught a cold. But good luck Young Guns.

The Sniper Wrote:The Sniper's already heard of several Yella Ones who are not going to be there this weekend because of the weather

[COLOR="Magenta"]JF
Amun-Cry-Allday
Ref
RN-09
Remorceful[/COLOR]

The Sniper say's all of you are :Cheerlead grow a backbone and come fight TongueirateSho

:devilflam

Also heard QQ & XX wouldn't be there either

I think you have caught a case of the scared a$$ after all that sass mouth with the Sniper. You knew he was going to come after you.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:wait just a min. there sniper who said i wasnt playin? i haven't said that. and who cares about the ref he's just stupid.

We know Ref is out he don't even work in the rain. Go ahead and admitt you are not going to be there. You have not said you would be there either.
The Sniper Wrote:Also heard QQ & XX wouldn't be there either

I think XX and QQ have had enough and may not show again. :Cheerlead