Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where would I find
a 31 or 32 inch bat with a 3 or 5 ounce drop, alloy barrell, and not pay over $200 for it?

My little cousin needs one for his baseball team. The ones that I saw online were $275+, Hibbett Sports has some for like $400. I could even buy a used one, could anyone let me know where to find a good deal on a bat or sell me a used one that they have?

Any help is appreciated, I am clueless here, just trying to help a 12 year old out...
Tribe,
You can go to www.baseballexpress.com and check that site and there is a place in Charleston, WV called Sportmart www.sportmartwv.com and get baseball items at GREAT prices. I get a lot of things there and they have "team prices".... if you tell them your purchasing it for a team, you get a discount. I will check some of my books and see what I can come up with for you. I will also check in my sons stuff tomorrow and maybe I can help ya out!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
thetribe Wrote:a 31 or 32 inch bat with a 3 or 5 ounce drop, alloy barrell, and not pay over $200 for it?

My little cousin needs one for his baseball team. The ones that I saw online were $275+, Hibbett Sports has some for like $400. I could even buy a used one, could anyone let me know where to find a good deal on a bat or sell me a used one that they have?

Any help is appreciated, I am clueless here, just trying to help a 12 year old out...

Why would he want a bat that big and heavy anyways? It's not legal for Little League or Cal Ripkin either one.
He isn't playing Little League of any sort. Big, heavy bat for a big, strong boy I suppose.
I know middle school is using a drop 5 this year.... What is his age tribe? Does it HAVE to be a 3 or 5???

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
He is 12, playing for middle school. He is not a typical 12 year old in size though. He is around 5'5'' 130 pounds or so. His coaches told him to get a 3 or 5 drop so that's what his mom is trying to find. The program really doesn't have good bats to offer the boys, I think this is their first year and I think his mom said they didn't even have grips on the handles.