Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, Virginia, there is an NBA owner stupid enough to hire Isaiah Thomas
That owner is Donald Sterling of the L.A. Clippers, of course.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4016566

Zeke: A great point guard. A complete failure in any other basketball-related role.
Well, the Clippers and Zeke are perfect matches. I guess the NBA West can continue to accept free wins when the face the Clip's
Another great pick for the Clippers. They have this great sense about what is best for their organization. They must like it being at the bottom of the league bucause the Clippers make such great moves to stay there.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Another great pick for the Clippers. They have this great sense about what is best for their organization. They must like it being at the bottom of the league bucause the Clippers make such great moves to stay there.

:lmao: :1: :thatsfunn

Post of the year winner right there, y'all.
I just wounder how auto makers, banks, insurance co's all need bail out money and the Clippers can continue to operate in the same town as the Lakers. I think any of the final fours teams would beat them.
I had read a report eariler in the week that Jerry West was mentioned as a potential GM candidate only to be told he wasnt interested. Next thing I read is that report on Isiah Thomas. Talk about going from a dream to a nightmare. I've been a Clippers fan since 97 and thats par for the course. When it comes to the Clippers I've learned never to get my hopes up very high.