Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for the ladies why do so many of you prefer the bad boy type?
I'm board as all get out right now and love to learn new things so ladies here your chance to teach all of us door opening, flower bringing guys a thing or two about this .:devilflam
Great, being the father of a 20 year old daughter, I'm looking forward to this...
Stardust Wrote:Great, being the father of a 20 year old daughter, I'm looking forward to this...

20 you say? Well it seems I'm the bad boy type...lol.
Depends on what you mean by bad.

Like the bad to the bone type: The thrill of adventures and the excitement that the boy will bring. Some type of rebellion is probably involved as well.

The bad Chris "Beat You Down" type: Girl falls in love with boy. Boy becomes jealous and becomes sometimes violent. The thing is, boy says that he will change, the girl believes him, and the same thing happens all over again; becomes a rinse cycle. Happens over and over again unless girl gets smart and leaves him.

Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I still find this a very interesting question.
Most will say, "for the thrill and excitement," but there are other factors:

- Attitude, "bad boys" often display more attitude and self-confidence
-some girls have low self-esteem
-Media brainwashing (how many movies portray a "good girl" winning over the "bad boy" or changing him for the better?)
-Fear of intimacy (if they know they won't stick around long, then they know the relationship won't last long or get too close)
-They want to "fix" him - it's a challenge
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice post.
Words which always helped me meet girls in college and helps explain this situation:

"The person who controls a relationship is the one who cares the least."

You have too have confidence and express interest at the first, but when a girl has to fight for the attention it kills them.

Typically "bad boys" are better at this, as well as the factors CE mentioned above.
The worse a guy treats a certain type of girl, the more she will like him. I don't understand it but it's true.
thetribe Wrote:The worse a guy treats a certain type of girl, the more she will like him. I don't understand it but it's true.
I find that sad but 110% true.
Read the book "How to be a bad boy women love" by Ron Louis and David Copeland or their book "How to succeed with women" and you'll understand why women go for that type of guy.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Read the book "How to be a bad boy women love" by Ron Louis and David Copeland or their book "How to succeed with women" and you'll understand why women go for that type of guy.

You read two books about relationships?
busted