Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think the war is over till next fall.
Guys I think the war is about over at least until this fall, I think by then everyone will be rejuvenated and ready to get it. I really think picking up teams from here on out is gonna be the best way to play makes things really interesting.

We really have only a few more weeks to play so let try to get everyone out and have a little fun while we can guys.
The Sniper agrees we've whipped the Yellow Ones good this year. I don't think we'll be able to play another game with Cowboys vs Yella Bellies this year. The Yellow Ones are just to beat down to continue and have basically surrendered to the overwhelming might of the Cowboys.
I'll play right through the summer if everyone else will. I probably wont be able to play this fall any so Im going to play as much as I can until then. Only if it dont rain. Big Grin
I hope EKU covers the stadium Jack Frost.:1:
JackFrost Wrote:I'll play right through the summer if everyone else will. I probably wont be able to play this fall any so Im going to play as much as I can until then. Only if it dont rain. Big Grin
It was a really good day to play yesterday, you should have came out Jackfrost, It didnt rain any up in the Canyon. Jeff Mullins said the paintball gods was helping us out.
Wished I could have made it, but oh well.. It was the first weekend I have missed since I started...haha
Billnz28 Wrote:It was a really good day to play yesterday, you should have came out Jackfrost, It didnt rain any up in the Canyon. Jeff Mullins said the paintball gods was helping us out.

I had an English project I had to finish or I would have. I cant believe it didnt rain up there, it rained here at the house off and on all day.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I hope EKU covers the stadium Jack Frost.:1:

I am sure the OLD COLONEL, ROY KIDD would have never allowed JF on campus for his rain comments.
I agree with Bill and the pick up games are the way to go until next season. So there you have yella bellys you can come back out play without fearing a Cowboy beat down of the yella ones. Come on out and have a little fun before the end of the season.