Poll: Tibia or WoW?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
World of Warcraft
33.33%
Tibia
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibia or World of Warcraft?
ok. I play Tibia, but all my friends talk about how bad it is and how World of Warcraft is better. So, I thought about buying one of the cards to play. So, could someone please tell me some things about it and how it's so much better than Tibia. I know the graphics are better but what makes it different other than the graphics?
I'll give a vote to Tibia, good free game, used to play, had a level 53 paladin and ended up quitting when I got out of high school. That was about 5 or 6 years ago. Haven't played since, it might have gotten worse.
Neither, both are nerdy. IMO
Nerdy....but FUN!
You can get a free 10 day trial of WoW, that includes almost all of the perks as a full account, from their website. Then when you decide to subscribe, you pick up with your character where you were at.
I'll probably check it out, thanks! :thanks:
World of Warcraft is the best MMORPG hands down. Its easy enough for new players and hard enough for experienced players. Plus if it was bad why do some many people play it?
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
No More Wow!!!
Tibia gets harder and is very big. What is WoW like?
Mr.Rainman Wrote:Nerdy....but FUN!

HAHA!!!! I play tibs too :Thumbs:
It is fun but nerdy Cool

I do prefer Tibs over WoW
(that's cause i haven't played WoW)
I downloaded the 10 day free trial. I still chose Tibia.
i cant afford tibia
We<3TravisLawson Wrote:i cant afford tibia

Tibia is free. Download it and play. But, you buy "premium" to get different outfits and go to other islands. WoW is the one where you pay monthly to play. Like, XBox Live.
Ive played Tibia since roughly 2005. Ive had my fair share of fun on there. I started playing WoW a little less than 6 months ago. The WoW game-play is better and of course the graphics help. The biggest set back for Wow, IMO, is the chatting system. Other than grouping up, interaction with other players seems somewhat limited.
Tibia dude