Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats up BGR!
What up everyone? This is an awesome site I have been reading posts on here for a while. I just thought ya'll needed another member from western KY-southcentral KY area.:rock:
great to have ya, what schools do ya support? if you need anything dont hesitate to ask me or any other mod or administrator. spread the word in your part of the state, we are thrilled to have you here!
Welcome to BGR!!! If ya need something just let me know!!
About time you joined we're glad you did. If you need anything just shout.
Hi and welcome to BGR! We are glad to have you! Jump right in and join us in all the forums!
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:great to have ya, what schools do ya support? if you need anything dont hesitate to ask me or any other mod or administrator. spread the word in your part of the state, we are thrilled to have you here!

The Monroe County Falcons.

This past year our freshmen class of 09' went undefeated again for 3 yrs. in a row. I am a proud member of this team. I p...lay CornerBack on D and Wide Reciever on O.:wieghts:

Thanks everyone...
Welcome to the site....
"slinky" Wrote:The Monroe County Falcons.

This past year our freshmen class of 09' went undefeated again for 3 yrs. in a row. I am a proud member of this team. I p...lay CornerBack on D and Wide Reciever on O.:wieghts:

Thanks everyone...

thats great man once again welcome aboard
WELCOME!! :dance: :dance:
Welcome to BGR. If you need anything just ask.
Welcome! Glad to have ya!
Welcome slinky!
Welcome to the site....hope you enjoy it...if you need anything just let us know and we'll be happy to help ya out.
Welcome to BGR. I hope that you will find it as enjoyable as I do.

I'm always here if you need anything.
Welcome to the family.
If you need anything, PM me without hesitation.
Yeah what everyone else said.. and if ya need help yell at beef lol... have fun. and welcome..
Great Great!! Bring all your friends, family, boyfriends, girlfriends, ex's, wives, husbands, nephews, neices, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, kids, well you get the point. Smile Welcome!!!
Welcome and have fun if you need anything just yell.
Welcome.
Welcome
Have fun with it
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!