Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 21 Allen Central 1
Panther Thunder Wrote:You are Dang right I'm upset. I hate to lose, and there is nothing I can do. But it is clearly apparent to anyone you have an axe to grind with Pikeville, or me, or something. You still avoided the question. And the fact that you claimed to have been an umpire, with the intelligence and maturity you have displayed here is mind-boggling. All you try to do is belittle the program and the people who support it, and use poor grammar and punctuation to do so. At this point I would have an easier time believing that you were in Jr. High than a "retired" umpire. So, feel free to endeavor yourself to answer the original question any time you wish.

PT...This guy is not an umpire or has he ever been an umpire (unless it's tee ball). The only conclusion you can make about him is that he's an illiterate troll that gets more than a little loose with the truth. Just ignore him :please: (like I'm pretty sure most everyone in the real world does) because you're just :HitWall: right now. I don't give him long the way he's going before a moderator suspends him anyway. :eyeroll:
you can use big words but you sure cant play baseballcan ya?
chevy94 Wrote:you can use big words but you sure cant play baseballcan ya?
Is that you Kevin Garris?
ahhhSmile

but hey khsaa blue.
wont you mind your own business.

you have no idea wht ur tlkin about neways,
actually to be honest with you, you sound like a baby.
sorry but you do.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Is that you Kevin Garris?

The conversation between the two of you has really made my night. There is nothing better than an imbecile getting verbally abused when he deserves it. Some of his feeble responses literally had me laughing out loud. The overwhelming intelligence of "you can use big words but you sure cant play baseballcan ya?" literally made me spit out my drink. Keep it up, fine sir, and congratulations Pikeville on a big win.
so who are you sideing with?
chevy94 Wrote:so who are you sideing with?

Who am I siding with? I'm not here to do anything of the sort. I was merely sitting back and enjoying a good read. However, provided I had to make a decision, I'm sure your blatant stupidity with which you have completely ruined this thread would not make you a favorable candidate.
letsgoblackcats Wrote:The conversation between the two of you has really made my night. There is nothing better than an imbecile getting verbally abused when he deserves it. Some of his feeble responses literally had me laughing out loud. The overwhelming intelligence of "you can use big words but you sure cant play baseballcan ya?" literally made me spit out my drink. Keep it up, fine sir, and congratulations Pikeville on a big win.
It has been a pleasure of mine to entertain the fine folks of BGR! :flame:
yep me too haha
chevy94 Wrote:ahhhSmile

but hey khsaa blue.
wont you mind your own business.

you have no idea wht ur tlkin about neways,
actually to be honest with you, you sound like a baby.
sorry but you do.

Chevy buddy, if I actually cared what YOU thought, I'd be upset. But, I'm not the least bit upset. Do you want to know why? :moon:
id have to agree with chevy 94 you do sound like a baby.
wow
gratz to pville