Poll: Where is it gonna happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cowboy Canyon
66.67%
Death Valley
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showdown Sunday 3/29/09
Are we gonna have enough to play tomorrow? guess we will probably have to just pick up teams. Dont look like we are gonna have a good turn out
i'll be there with 2 maybe 3 others
I knew we could count on airman to come through.
I am still in Lexington...I hope to make it, but I don't know if I will be able to or not...I didn't drive so I am at their mercy...So don't count on me for today...
TATE_64 Wrote:I am still in Lexington...I hope to make it, but I don't know if I will be able to or not...I didn't drive so I am at their mercy...So don't count on me for today...
you and Bub need to smack somebody and take their car LOL
are you still leaving early today bill
48° :Clap:
30% rain after 5TongueirateSho
good games today......lots of fun!!!
Great day in Cowboy Canyon! Weather was perfect and conditions were great. Had some great battles. As usual some of the more cowardly Yellow Ones failed to show yet again.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Amun-Cry-Allday
Jackfrost
Remorceful
Ref
Ringo
Cordella
MONGO
QQ
XX[/COLOR]

All failed to play! Cant wait to hear all the sad excuses :popcorn: The Sniper "declared" the Yellow Ones dead a few weeks back and they are :igiveup: whether they admit it or not the Yellow Ones have surrender and the Cowboys have won the war. :Clap: :1:
The battles were alot of fun even though my side came up short. The weather was great even though I was shot to pieces. Hopefully everyone can be there next week but I know how it is when mommies won't let the little one's outside to play or the better half makes you do housework.:biggrin:
I enjoyed the great weather and fun with friends Sunday. Some great battles.