Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some different views.....
I've recently started dating a girl. She has what I guess you could call an ex, who wont stop calling her despite how many times she asks him to. He called and she ignored his calls. He even just outta no where showed up at her house the other day. I mean its getting to a point where I'm getting upset(well ok I'm very upset) He called her house the other day and woke her daughter up because she had been ignoring his calls. Now I have never exactly heard her tell him not to call cause she wont anserw the calls, but she has told me she has told him different. He called today while we was eating dinner, and she was gonna let me anserw but decided against it infront of her daughter and her friend.(I guess didn't want her them to hear us cussing) I know shes not cheating, cause between work and being with me or her daughter there's no time. But I'm just stuck on how to get it to quit. She never hides when he calls either she always tells me. But I guess Im just looking for your views on how you all would handle the situation. (Other than beat him down) That is my last option(But if something doesn't happen soon its on).
If possible get the number off of her fun and nicely let him know the calls are to stop or have her call the cops and file a complaint on him.

Or you could not think and do what I would do when I was younger. Call hime, meet him and give him two choices. Stop calling or take a butt beating everytime you call.
LOL Im leaning toward the second one, but in this line of work you realize that sometimes, it's better to tale the high road. Because the way I see it is this: I whoop him, he files charges, I catch an assualt charge which in turn makes me loose my job. While he is still out and about.
That's why you do it when you ad him are alone.

Do not get me wrong I said a younger me would do this.

Going the other way would be the correct thing to do.
LOL she has stated if this was a girl calling me she woulda already done it.
Lol
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:If possible get the number off of her fun and nicely let him know the calls are to stop or have her call the cops and file a complaint on him.

Or you could not think and do what I would do when I was younger. Call hime, meet him and give him two choices. Stop calling or take a butt beating everytime you call.

:Thumbs:
Seems like an ole trip to the woodshed is the dominate choice.
Notorious Wrote:Seems like an ole trip to the woodshed is the dominate choice.

LOL.
Id be careful if I were you. Im not saying that she is cheating but let me explain. When I was in college I went through a similar situation. This girl I was dating had an ex that just wouldnt leave her alone. This was the mid 90s so cell phones and caller ID were still kinda rare around here. I noticed every time that I came to her house this guy would call her and shed tell him to leave her alone. A few times I tried to talk to him but hed just hang up on me which was probably for the best considering what I was gonna tell him LOL! It turns out that she was still calling and seeing this guy the entire time we went out and when he would call and talk to her while I was there she would tell him to leave her alone, stop calling, its over etc. etc. All that turned out to be was code for "Hes here Ill call back when hes gone". Those 2 wound up getting married and I hope theyre living a happy toothless inbred life together LOL! Im not saying this is true in youre situation Im just saying keep your eyes and ears open.
Notorious Wrote:Seems like an ole trip to the woodshed is the dominate choice.
No dont sink to this persons level. Remember what Patrick Swayze said in "Road House".

"Nobody ever really wins a fight"
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Id be careful if I were you. Im not saying that she is cheating but let me explain. When I was in college I went through a similar situation. This girl I was dating had an ex that just wouldnt leave her alone. This was the mid 90s so cell phones and caller ID were still kinda rare around here. I noticed every time that I came to her house this guy would call her and shed tell him to leave her alone. A few times I tried to talk to him but hed just hang up on me which was probably for the best considering what I was gonna tell him LOL! It turns out that she was still calling and seeing this guy the entire time we went out and when he would call and talk to her while I was there she would tell him to leave her alone, stop calling, its over etc. etc. All that turned out to be was code for "Hes here Ill call back when hes gone". Im not saying this is true in youre situation Im just saying keep your eyes and ears open.
I have dated a few, well a lot of females like that.:HitWall:
Dosen't Patrick Swayze whoop every body in road house.
Notorious Wrote:Dosen't Patrick Swayze whoop every body in road house.
Yeah but he was a bouncer so that was his job.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I have dated a few, well a lot of females like that.:HitWall:
Women can be cold hearted creatures thats for sure.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Women can be cold hearted creatures thats for sure.
We often use the saying show me a woman who says she not cheatig and we will show you a woman who is lying.:biggrin:
Lord fellas got me worrying now!
Sorry about that.
Its ok I dont think she is. I hope she is I just dont she how she has time.
Notorious Wrote:Its ok I dont think she is. I hope she is I just dont she how she has time.
In my life I have found they guy is the last to know and the female can always find time. :devilflam
LOL there you go agian shredding my heart LOL
Notorious Wrote:LOL there you go agian shredding my heart LOL
I should quit being honest about this type of subjects.:yikes:
No honsety is what I wanted. I just playing with ya.
How about getting his number(s) and get her to block his calls? And if he wants to show up and start trouble, finsh it for him.

LOL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Women can be cold hearted creatures thats for sure.
Now really? Isn't us girls always saying just about the same of the guys? Confusedhh:
Whoa there big guy, I would carefully read HP's post before I'd beat the dude down. I know you probably like this girl, thats obvious. But before I would take drastic measures, take into consideration that there has to be a reason he wont stop calling. Im not saying shes cheating, but lets call a spade a spade. I know Im not going to keep calling a girl if I know Im going to be wasting my time 800 times a day. Neither would you or any other guy out there. If you can get the dudes phone number, then wait till your away from her, when you are at your house, DONT TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND your gonna call him, but when you are at home, call him and POLITELY ask him why he's calling her. You'll get a lot of answers that way. Tell him you arent trying to start trouble, but you have been dating this girl for however long youve been dating her and there has to be a reason he's calling her, and you want to know why. Ask him if shes called him since you two've been dating. There's some fishy stuff going on there bro, and trust me, Ive been around the block to know that there are some cold hearted females. Like I said, Im not saying your girl is in the red zone, but I would definitely talk to this guy, and dont call him and say "IF YOU CALL MY GIRL AGAIN IM GONNA HAMMER FIST THE CRAP OUT OF YOU AND BURY YOU WHERE YOU STAND!"...be nice to him, and if by some crazy chance he says "I know your dating her, shes not calling me and Im just doing it to try to break you two up" (which I guarantee you WONT happen), THEN you can take whatever measures you need. But if he gives you some reasons that opens your eyes, I would plan something. I would take your girl to Walmart or somewhere, ........and meet him there, lol. I guarantee you that every question you have would get answered. Dont get blinded by love, brother. It sucks. Thats what I would do anyways, lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Id be careful if I were you. Im not saying that she is cheating but let me explain. When I was in college I went through a similar situation. This girl I was dating had an ex that just wouldnt leave her alone. This was the mid 90s so cell phones and caller ID were still kinda rare around here. I noticed every time that I came to her house this guy would call her and shed tell him to leave her alone. A few times I tried to talk to him but hed just hang up on me which was probably for the best considering what I was gonna tell him LOL! It turns out that she was still calling and seeing this guy the entire time we went out and when he would call and talk to her while I was there she would tell him to leave her alone, stop calling, its over etc. etc. All that turned out to be was code for "Hes here Ill call back when hes gone". Those 2 wound up getting married and I hope theyre living a happy toothless inbred life together LOL! Im not saying this is true in youre situation Im just saying keep your eyes and ears open.

Good post, if you tell her to go to the cops and she doesnt then there is something wrong, she is prolly cheating! If she does then the calls stop and you find out she isnt cheating!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Whoa there big guy, I would carefully read HP's post before I'd beat the dude down. I know you probably like this girl, thats obvious. But before I would take drastic measures, take into consideration that there has to be a reason he wont stop calling. Im not saying shes cheating, but lets call a spade a spade. I know Im not going to keep calling a girl if I know Im going to be wasting my time 800 times a day. Neither would you or any other guy out there. If you can get the dudes phone number, then wait till your away from her, when you are at your house, DONT TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND your gonna call him, but when you are at home, call him and POLITELY ask him why he's calling her. You'll get a lot of answers that way. Tell him you arent trying to start trouble, but you have been dating this girl for however long youve been dating her and there has to be a reason he's calling her, and you want to know why. Ask him if shes called him since you two've been dating. There's some fishy stuff going on there bro, and trust me, Ive been around the block to know that there are some cold hearted females. Like I said, Im not saying your girl is in the red zone, but I would definitely talk to this guy, and dont call him and say "IF YOU CALL MY GIRL AGAIN IM GONNA HAMMER FIST THE CRAP OUT OF YOU AND BURY YOU WHERE YOU STAND!"...be nice to him, and if by some crazy chance he says "I know your dating her, shes not calling me and Im just doing it to try to break you two up" (which I guarantee you WONT happen), THEN you can take whatever measures you need. But if he gives you some reasons that opens your eyes, I would plan something. I would take your girl to Walmart or somewhere, ........and meet him there, lol. I guarantee you that every question you have would get answered. Dont get blinded by love, brother. It sucks. Thats what I would do anyways, lol..

this is a great one as well!!!!nice post
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Id be careful if I were you. Im not saying that she is cheating but let me explain. When I was in college I went through a similar situation. This girl I was dating had an ex that just wouldnt leave her alone. This was the mid 90s so cell phones and caller ID were still kinda rare around here. I noticed every time that I came to her house this guy would call her and shed tell him to leave her alone. A few times I tried to talk to him but hed just hang up on me which was probably for the best considering what I was gonna tell him LOL! It turns out that she was still calling and seeing this guy the entire time we went out and when he would call and talk to her while I was there she would tell him to leave her alone, stop calling, its over etc. etc. All that turned out to be was code for "Hes here Ill call back when hes gone". Those 2 wound up getting married and I hope theyre living a happy toothless inbred life together LOL! Im not saying this is true in youre situation Im just saying keep your eyes and ears open.

:thumpsup:
I'd def talk to the guy face to face and hear his side of the story.