Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th 09/10
ur always nagging shelby valley..u need to grow up, and Rodney would never say anything like that, and u need to change ur name to "nagsv"..id love to kno who u were and if u was teammate to one of the shelby valley lady cats u must not get alot of minutes..and im sure u would/and do let them down..u need to step up to the plate and have a back bone about ur self.
softball32 Wrote:ur always nagging shelby valley..u need to grow up, and Rodney would never say anything like that, and u need to change ur name to "nagsv"..id love to kno who u were and if u was teammate to one of the shelby valley lady cats u must not get alot of minutes..and im sure u would/and do let them down..u need to step up to the plate and have a back bone about ur self.

you are probably right, i need to get a life and quit worrying about high school sports, but i do not lie and coach rowe did say that for whatever reason. he was probably making himself look good when he has another good season, but i am disappointed in last year and frustrated because we had loads of talent and really didn't do anything with it. again, i say to be a great coach, you must step out of the ranks and do something unbelieveable and not only accomplish what is inevitable. some things are going to happen anyway and that is what it seems like for us every year. maybe i am just frustrated and i do not believe in excuses which we seem to always have at shelby valley. we will have another average season and coach rowe will be proclaimed to be the greatest coach who ever coached. apparently our girls are all struck on him because they get on here and defend him to the hilt. he is a great guy and i think he was a great boys coach, but he got canned by politics at shelby valley just like everyone else. after all he accomplished in boys basketball, he should have been left alone, but again, we have politics and paul dotson to blame for that. i am so glad mr. dotson could get all the howards situated at shelby valley so they could eventually work their way back to pikeville. and from the looks of things, i'm really glad ben howard landed back at pikeville. if paul dotson had stayed in the administration of pike county, we would have had to hire all of hillard howards' janitors and managers from pikeville. i guess we have shown them this year that someone else can coach and their last name is not howard. yea, i guess i am just aggravated with politics in our county.
SC's to loose all the way.
LuvSV Wrote:you are probably right, i need to get a life and quit worrying about high school sports, but i do not lie and coach rowe did say that for whatever reason. he was probably making himself look good when he has another good season, but i am disappointed in last year and frustrated because we had loads of talent and really didn't do anything with it. again, i say to be a great coach, you must step out of the ranks and do something unbelieveable and not only accomplish what is inevitable. some things are going to happen anyway and that is what it seems like for us every year. maybe i am just frustrated and i do not believe in excuses which we seem to always have at shelby valley. we will have another average season and coach rowe will be proclaimed to be the greatest coach who ever coached. apparently our girls are all struck on him because they get on here and defend him to the hilt. he is a great guy and i think he was a great boys coach, but he got canned by politics at shelby valley just like everyone else. after all he accomplished in boys basketball, he should have been left alone, but again, we have politics and paul dotson to blame for that. i am so glad mr. dotson could get all the howards situated at shelby valley so they could eventually work their way back to pikeville. and from the looks of things, i'm really glad ben howard landed back at pikeville. if paul dotson had stayed in the administration of pike county, we would have had to hire all of hillard howards' janitors and managers from pikeville. i guess we have shown them this year that someone else can coach and their last name is not howard. yea, i guess i am just aggravated with politics in our county.

sad thing is that the politics will never go away. It only hurts the kids and these people don't care.
B.L