Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
I've been reading BGR for a few days now and decided to join. Looking forward to getting to know all of you! :Wave:
Welcome to the board Tweety. :Thumbs:

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me or any of the other moderators and we will happy to help.

Enjoy yourself!
Thanks Pirate Pal :thanks:
Welcome to BGR!! Have Fun!
Welcome tweetie glad to have ya aboard If ya ever need anything DONT hesitate to ask my self or any other mod/admin. we will be more than glad to help ya out
Welcome Tweety.. Nice avartar too
Welcome to BGR Tweety. Like they said, if you need something just holler at us. Have fun posting.
WELCOME!!! :dance: :dance:
:welcome: We're here to help ya in anyway we can !!!!

Have Fun !!!!:wenumber1 :dance:
"tomcat68" Wrote:Welcome to BGR Tweety. Like they said, if you need something just holler at us. Have fun posting.

I THOUGHT I SAW A PUTTY CAT I DID I DID.

Welcome to the site little birdie.
Welcome to BGR.
As has been said, if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask me or any other mod or admin.
Glad to have you in our little family now that you have decided to join.
Have fun posting here, it's a great place to be.
Welcome to the site...I'm going to continue the little repitition thing we have going, if you need anything...ANYTHING AT ALL...just give me or any other mod or admin a yell and we'll do everything we can to assist ya. Welcome to our ever-growing family!!
Welcome
LOL

Thanks you guys, you have made me feel soooo welcome here!! :Thumbs: I love it already!
glad to have ya aboard! hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun posting:welcome:
Glad you are here Tweety!!!
Have fun and watch out for Sylvester!!!!
:welcome: Hey Tweety, REALLY GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!
"fox sports" Wrote:Glad you are here Tweety!!!
Have fun and watch out for Sylvester!!!!

Have you seen him??? is he here Confusedhh:
Well hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tweeety
Hello Neighbor... feel free to help yourself to the Fridge were we have all the donuts and milk. Just let you in on a little secret... I Keep all the best donuts in the back.