Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the girls county tournament?
Johns Creek
or
Belfry Middle
well...ya know Mullins beat Inez who beat Johns Creek!! So..I think there may be some good games here tonight at mullins...and out of those two teams itll be Johns Creek
I think it will be JC. They have Harris, Thompson, and Ratliff who are all excellent players. If I'm not mistaken they have all seen varsity action at pike county central. Good luck girls!
"15regioncrazy" Wrote:I think it will be JC. They have Harris, Thompson, and Ratliff who are all excellent players. If I'm not mistaken they have all seen varsity action at pike county central. Good luck girls!

Does anyone know who won between JC and Belfry? I kniow Pikevlle beat Dorton in the area championship tonight.
Johns Creek over Belfry. Belfry could not ever seem to get their offense going.
I have seen both teams play and Belfry does play the hardest out of the two. Amanda has done very well with Belfry middle school.
I think the ladycats just flat showed belfry what basketball is all about last night. They really came out with a lot of effort. I think Belfry just didn't know how to handle them. Congrats to the lady bearcats!
Johns Creek...Pee Wee does a great job coaching
Yes he does! He is so envolved in the game and the girls respect him. However it all goes back to the heart that those girls at jc play with. They are definately fighters!
Pburrrrrrg
Johns Creek over Belfry by 15.
I was wrong..Belfry won the title tonight..Good game by both teams.
Johns Creek has got 4 good platers. Harris, Thompson, Ratliff, And Mullins so johns creek will win