Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 12 - Lawerence Co. 9
SolidOxygen Wrote:So Perry can win when Lawrence pitches Sheperd?
They would have won if Moore had stayed in to pitch as it was.

:HitWall:

I get pretty sick of hearing everyone hide Lawrence behind Shepard. Yes, he is a dominant pitcher but I think LC needs to face the facts. And that is behind him they are a mediocre team that will get beat without him on the mound.
IMO Confusedhh:
hustle11 Wrote:I get pretty sick of hearing everyone hide Lawrence behind Shepard. Yes, he is a dominant pitcher but I think LC needs to face the facts. And that is behind him they are a mediocre team that will get beat without him on the mound.
IMO Confusedhh:

Whoa! Whoa!
pretty sure Lawrence was up 6-1 when Moore came out!
wasnt "hiding" with any pitchers, just saying PCC couldnt beat Lawrence when he pitched. which is the facts.
so does your post make sense?
a little but not too much.
:Thumbs: Confusedhh:
Lets get something right, PCC was hitting the ball from the start of the game, it was the fielders that was keeping PCC from scoring not Moore, Even if he would have stayed in PCC would have kept hitting the ball.
Red Black White Wrote:Lets get something right, PCC was hitting the ball from the start of the game, it was the fielders that was keeping PCC from scoring not Moore, Even if he would have stayed in PCC would have kept hitting the ball.

Last i checked baseball is played with 9 players, right?
and if they hit the ball so well, wouldnt they have hit in the gaps, etc.?
Moore did his part by making his pitches "hard to hit" after all after three no hit innings and overall 4 innings with only 1 hit.
you get something right.
:dontthink
This thread is getting old. Why can't PCC get any credit from the LC faithful? None, zip. PCC coulda just laid down and quit after being down 6-1 but they didn't. Some of you all can go on believing that you only lose a game because you were trying something different and the games didn't count, but it is ok every now and then to just say, congrats. Or maybe nothing at all. Same old excuses get old. I am not saying the excuses are not legit....just that they are just excuses.
Congrats Perry Co.............See....that didn't hurt a bit.
The Guru Wrote:This thread is getting old. Why can't PCC get any credit from the LC faithful? None, zip. PCC coulda just laid down and quit after being down 6-1 but they didn't. Some of you all can go on believing that you only lose a game because you were trying something different and the games didn't count, but it is ok every now and then to just say, congrats. Or maybe nothing at all. Same old excuses get old. I am not saying the excuses are not legit....just that they are just excuses.
Congrats Perry Co.............See....that didn't hurt a bit.

:Clap: