Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK in Katz's Top 25 of 09/10
I'm as big a Cat fan as anyone. But this is waaay tooo sooon!!!!
Let us get our players in here, and then we can decide.
lol SEC has 3 teams, to Big East's 2 in those rankings.
Without our recruits definitely on board, I don't think that anyone can say top 25 yet. Meeks and Patterson may both end up in the NBA and recruits change their mind, then we are not even close.
right and besides the whe he says something negative about UK you cant believe anything he has no idea what he is talking about and then suddenly he is a hero...lol
Good to see, but too many questions right now concerning who will be here. If Meeks and Patterson stay and they can land a pg as Katz say, it won't be long. Especially with Cousins and Hood and possibly Orton. I can see a top 10 team if they can land keep the players and bring in the players they want.
I thouhgt there was a thread already going where 80% of the posters had UK as a Sweet 16 team. I'm glad we have some who understand that we need players, players need to understand the system, and a coach needs to get to build a program...............
A couple of you are really pushing it here. Stay on topic and stop with the personal jabs.
will take awhile to prove themselves