Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Teams In The 14th Region
As of now I'd say Perry, Estill, Letcher, Hazard, and Knott are the top 5 teams. Not in this order, but the top 5 teams in the region as of now.
Smoke 20 Wrote:Knott Central is not a good team, plain and simple...
There is no talent there.. B. King, S. Adams, and E. Potter are the only kids that play on this team with athletic ability. Sorry if i affend ne1 but the truth hurts. A team like Estill would put Knott away in 5.
But dont get me wrong those three players are very outstanding and i tip my hat to them.

them three player dont make up that team there 16 others that put there heart out everyday at practice and games all time and there coach is doing an great thing with that program hes turned that program around
screw u golden nugget. Ur jealous because u cant even walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. LCC will shut up all of u KCC fans for being stupid enough 2 believe that KCC had a chance of winning the 53rd district yet along the 14th region.
Quote:There is no talent there.. B. King, S. Adams, and E. Potter are the only kids that play on this team with athletic ability

The idiot that said this is just trying to cause trouble in a team that they are afraid of. Anyone who has watched the Patriots play, knows that it's a "TEAM" effort. All of the kids from the youngest to the oldest give everything they have in practice and in the games. You don't when at baseball without a team effort. You young men on Knott's team, don't pay any attention to idiots like that, just keep working hard together and show them on the field. (AGIN!!!)
gold_glove Wrote:screw u golden nugget. Ur jealous because u cant even walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. LCC will shut up all of u KCC fans for being stupid enough 2 believe that KCC had a chance of winning the 53rd district yet along the 14th region.

:dontthink
Benchwarmer Wrote::dontthink

Really i cant wait until LCC quiets KCC down a notch.TongueirateSho