Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Tigers
What in the world is going on at Paintsville with the softball program? If your scoring 8-10 runs a game and still getting beat you need some pitching? :goofy: :please:

Mar 25, 09 Prestonsburg away 9 - 10 (L)
Mar 30, 09 Betsy Layne away 13 - 10 (W)
Mar 31, 09 Prestonsburg home 15 - 16 (L)
Apr 8, 09 South Floyd 8 - 7 (W) 15th Region All "A" Classic
(8 innings)
Apr 9, 09 Morgan County home 14 - 16 (L)
Apr 10, 09 Pikeville away 8 - 10 (L) :igiveup:
Their coach rules.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paintsville has a very young team and their pitcher is a 7th gtader. They will struggle but will improve. Their coaches are working them very hard.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Their coach rules.
At least the staff is dedicated! "BW"lol
What happened to the pitcher that they had last year??
Pickle-princess Wrote:What happened to the pitcher that they had last year??
The new staff instituted a strict running and conditiong program, and she wanted no part of that.
I thought that most teams conditioned every season. So, that shouldn't have been a problem.
The Guru Wrote:At least the staff is dedicated! "BW"lol
And they can speak "English"!
Paintsville is a young team with an 8th grader on the mound. they have been getting it together as of late though. they lost their starting shortstop due to a shoulder injury i believe. this could be a negative setback for the tigers. ss is a great player with a big bat
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Their coach rules.

I don't know what you mean by that... but I do know he treated you well when you were attending and graduating from Paintsville High School.
alum_knowitall Wrote:What in the world is going on at Paintsville with the softball program? If your scoring 8-10 runs a game and still getting beat you need some pitching? :goofy: :please:

Mar 25, 09 Prestonsburg away 9 - 10 (L)
Mar 30, 09 Betsy Layne away 13 - 10 (W)
Mar 31, 09 Prestonsburg home 15 - 16 (L)
(8 innings)
Apr 9, 09 Morgan County home 14 - 16 (L)
Apr 10, 09 Pikeville away 8 - 10 (L) :igiveup:

New Coaching staff, young team, everyone has to begin someplace... this might not be such a great season for them, but I can tell you they'll be better off for it... and will hopefully know the rules of the game and be in better shape... it's called the beginning of re-building a program. they'll be fine and all parties have the support needed to accomplish this task. Thanks for your concernConfusedalute: .
IISnakE Wrote:I don't know what you mean by that... but I do know he treated you well when you were attending and graduating from Paintsville High School.
I meant just what I said. What's the deal? I even had someone approach me last nite that told me he was wondering why I would say that? I guess thinking I was being sarcastic or something??? Jus because I am no longer part of "the crew", I harbor no ill-feelings towards EVERYONE over there. Jus the select few.
He was and always will be, one of my favorite guys at PHS.
Now do I hope we beat them any less than 10-0? No. But I do hope he does get the program turned around for the better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, maybe if you had prefaced your previous comment with the latter... no one would have taken it as sarcasm.