Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central-12 vs Knott Central-9
Anyone?
PCC 12 - KCC - 9, Great Game.
12-9 Pcc
Dang, Sound like a good one. I wish I would have went now. Who pitched for both?
Brandon Napier started for PCC and did not do a good job at all...kcc got up like 8-1 i think but PCC found a way to comeback again for the 2nd straight game and Evan Potter pitched for Kcc also Taylin Goodson hit a HR...
Congrats PCC
Good job PCC.
Gotta commend Knott Central for the way they played. They were hungry and certainly proved a point to a lot of people. I have told numerous baseball folks they were the most improved team in the region and tonight they proved it. Great effort KCC, congrats PCC on the win and congrats to Taylin Goodson on your first HR. It was a shot! :champ:
Can Knott beat Perry in anything?
Aslan Wrote:Can Knott beat Perry in anything?

Knott should have beat them tonight but PCC was tough and came back, but why do you have to hate on Knott in every sport?
Is Knott that good this year? They were terrible last season.
PCBaseball Wrote:Is Knott that good this year? They were terrible last season.

It helps when you get the best players from another school.
Congrats to PCC on the win and to Knott on a strong showing. I think that both these teams will be in the hunt for the title when the season plays out.
Congrats PCC. Best of luck to both teams the rest of the way.

PCC we will see you in irvine May 15th. who wins that game will be the top dawg in the 14th!
Strikeout King Wrote:Congrats PCC. Best of luck to both teams the rest of the way.

PCC we will see you in irvine May 15th. who wins that game will be the top dawg in the 14th!

Best in the 14th???:dontthink
I doubt that, have you heard of Letcher Central and Hazard??
I mean seriously though...Its hard to tell this early in the season who the best in the 14th is.
Its a 4 team tossup
yea as matter of fact i have and as a matter of face Estill plays both Letcher and Hazard on the same day in irvine.

April 25th 11:00 am Letcher County Central @ Estill County

April 25th 4:00 pm Hazard @ Estill County

May 15th 6:00 pm Perry County Central @ Estill County

after those games we will see who the top dawg in the region is
Smoke 20 Wrote:I mean seriously though...Its hard to tell this early in the season who the best in the 14th is.
Its a 4 team tossup

i agree with you there. we have only played 8 games so far
Perry Central underestimated Knott and Knott overestimated themselves. With a lead that Knott had, the game was theirs. They just got over confident. And Perry put them in their place.
If Perry don't quit making the silly errors they are making early in games, then they are going to be coming from behind more often than they are ahead. They really need to start coming out and going after balls instead of sitting back on them. Really making some easy plays to hard.
Smoke 20 Wrote:Best in the 14th???:dontthink
I doubt that, have you heard of Letcher Central and Hazard??

Im pretty sure they have heard of Perry..seeing as they have beat both of them!
king360 Wrote:Im pretty sure they have heard of Perry..seeing as they have beat both of them!

Have to agree with that.... met both and beat both, doesn't get any plainer than that! :Clap:
fanatic11 Wrote:Knott should have beat them tonight but PCC was tough and came back, but why do you have to hate on Knott in every sport?

It's fun. Big Grin
This was a good game and PCC is a lot older club than KCC and that showed. The person that impressed me most was John Y. Amis not only should he be considered PCC most valuable player, fan, and supporter but he held this together for PCC. His leadership really impressed me. Napier did not have a big impression he needs to work on his attitude if he ever wants to go to the next level cause thats part of it need to focus on pitching and not umpiring the game. Great job to both teams and excellent job to John Amis!!!
Brian Milam Wrote:Gotta commend Knott Central for the way they played. They were hungry and certainly proved a point to a lot of people. I have told numerous baseball folks they were the most improved team in the region and tonight they proved it. Great effort KCC, congrats PCC on the win and congrats to Taylin Goodson on your first HR. It was a shot! :champ:

Woohoo!! One homerun in all the years he has been playing!! Seems to me that a sports reporter for WYMT should remain more impartial and quit always promoting PCC over every other team in the region. Wake up WYMT and get a sports reporter that is not tied to one team and player!
magic21 Wrote:Woohoo!! One homerun in all the years he has been playing!! Seems to me that a sports reporter for WYMT should remain more impartial and quit always promoting PCC over every other team in the region. Wake up WYMT and get a sports reporter that is not tied to one team and player!

First i would say that Mr. Milam does his job very will. I have never seen him give anything to PCC that was not earned. He does anything he can for Eastern Ky not just PCC. As for the player goes he has every right to talk about his home run . He made a post as a fan not a WYMT sports man. I believe he was giving Knott some kind words so you need to chill out.:dontthink
I have talked with Bobby Keith several times already this year and he is very excited about his team and really believes that he can compete for a Regional Championship this year...
This PCC team is a good team. But they have to control the number mistakes. Way to many. But the season is just getting started.
kymom Wrote:It helps when you get the best players from another school.

Are you saying that PCC has never gotten any transfers? HA HA we all know they do.
With all of the returning talent it should be between them and Estill in the end because both will improve as the season goes along.