Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
Hello everyone! Finally a site where I can open my big opinionated mouth. :Thumbs: Have been reading for a few days on here and finally decided to become a member ( thanks to batpuff for the heads up about the site) I'm a Lawrence Co. girls basketball alumni(many many years ago) and now have girls playing for LC along with a nephew on the boys team. Looking forward to posting and getting to know some fellow sports freaks:Wave: mama
About time, been waiting for a couple of days now. LOLOL
Hey now I am older than you so it takes me a while to get things done( and I have to find some time away from the gym)
Not that much older. LOL
Hi bballmama! Welcome aboard!
Welcome to BGR. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other mods or admins. Happy postings.
Welcome to BGR!!! Have fun!!!
Hello bballmama. GO DAWGS!!!!
Welcome :dance: :dance:
Welcome to the site :Wave:
Welcome, if you need anything feel more than welcome to PM me or any other mod or admin here, we are always happy to help.

You came to the right place at the right time, glad to have you.
Welcome
Welcome to the site!
Hey bballmama.
Welcome to BGR!
A mama..finally someone else nearer my age to defend against the youngsters!
Smile
just kidding, kids
Welcome MAMA Glad to have ya aboard this great site.....I hope you make your self at home and stay b/c we all are like a big family here....If you need anything dont hesitate to ask my self or a mod and we will more than glad to help you out, once again WELCOME aboard glad to have ya
Welcome to BGR and help yourself to all the Free donuts
ok i found the donuts now wheres the coffee?:yum: oh and Fox sports just for the record you are older than me..lol( ok only by 5 days but at least i am not the oldest here:bounce: )Thanks for the warm welcome y'all, I really like this site, keep up the good work!