Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other college team would you play for besides your own?
If you were a top recruit in NCAA basketball recruiting these days, what school (other than your favorite) would you go to. So Kentucky fans, you can't pick Kentucky, Louisville fans you can't pick Louisville.
mrfootball03 Wrote:If you were a top recruit in NCAA basketball recruiting these days, what school (other than your favorite) would you go to. So Kentucky fans, you can't pick Kentucky, Louisville fans you can't pick Louisville.

I would play for syracuse or Florida.... the fans evpect you to be god at UK so NO i wouldnt play there.....I like Cuse and Florida and donovans style....
Duke, Coach K is undeniably one of the best coaches in the world. And if I were a player I would love to play at Cameron.
Ohio St or any SEC team.
Unc,
i would go to WVU, alice loyd, prestonburg community college, might even think about east KY miners oops they are no more plus you not supposed to get paid?
Basketball- Maryland, UCLA, Boston College

Football- Georgia Tech., Miami, Michigan
football- definitely be TENN or WVU. I am a buckeye fan during fall but i don't even want to go there after all this choking that has been going on.
UCLA - and not because of the sports, lol
Theres a couple-
Football-Flordia State, Texas, Georgia, Oregon, Marshall, WVU
Basketball-Gonzaga, Arkansas, Marshall, WVU, Texas, FSU
Gonzaga
Football- Georgia

Basketball- OLE MISS or Indiana
Football - Notre Dame/Texas
Basketball - Kansas
either Duke, Uconn , or Marquette more importantly play for my Cameron Crazies if not them either the huskies or golden eagles
Football-Miami or Texas
Basketball-Kansas
Alabama.
In basketball I would play for the University of Arkansas under John Leslie Pelphrey.
In football I would play for UK, lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Football- Alabama

Basketball- Eku
Football- Kentucky, Marshall, Mizzou.
Basketball- Kansas, Baylor, Texas, Mizzou, or Syracuse.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I would probably pick Ohio State. Just because I would like to actually play if I was a top recruit.
Football- LSU, Notre Dame, Bama

Basketball- Nova
Football- USC, Florida, Texas

Basketball- UK, Kansas, Purdue
Stardust Wrote:UCLA - and not because of the sports, lol

Yea UCLA also miami or hawaii. Not for the sports either.:rockon:
TheONLY1 Wrote:Yea UCLA also miami or hawaii. Not for the sports either.:rockon:
:biggrin: must like the weather
Football- (I am a TENN fan) ND, UK if they keep Brook as the coach, UofL, FL, AL, MI, TX, LSU.
Basketball-(NC fan) UofL, UK, FL, Uconn, Duke,

Really, any school in the power conf. But these would be my picks....
University of California Los Angeles.