Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last UK practice blog
Just read where Coach Calapari is going to Birmingham to visit Eric Bledsoe, is this a bad sign that Kentucky will not sign John Wall or is he keeping his back up plan happy?
Navajo4life Wrote:Just read where Coach Calapari is going to Birmingham to visit Eric Bledsoe, is this a bad sign that Kentucky will not sign John Wall or is he keeping his back up plan happy?

It wouldn't surprise me if Calipari adds both Bledso & Wall to the '09 class. Especially if Kentucky doesn't get the Henry brothers or if Patterson or Meeks decide to stick with the NBA.
I think that Coach Cal going to see Bledsoe is just putting a band aid on the wound. Bledsoe is upset that he is a back up plan, which he is to wall and henry, but Coach Cal is going to just passify him by coming and seeing him.
well you kinda do have to have a backup plan. I really don't think we will land wall or henry due to the fact wall isn't even got us in the top 3 from what I heard. As for Henry, he is Kansas bound in my opinion, but if we land any one of them, I think it will boost us to #1 recruiting class.