Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 0 PRP 13
4-17-09
Congrats PRP
No suprise, PRP is a great team.
PRP is great but IMO they just down right ruin a good baseball game
No Shocker, PRP is easily one of the best in the state.
MVP2 Wrote:No Shocker, PRP is easily one of the best in the state.

You have no idea, especially at night! They looked great.
If...Then Wrote:PRP is great but IMO they just down right ruin a good baseball game

How do they ruin a good baseball game. Please give us examples.
Congrats PRP
MVP2 Wrote:No Shocker, PRP is easily one of the best in the state.

PRP is usually top team in the state year in and year out. Congrats on the win!!
PRP is ranked 15th in the nation. Top team in the state easily. There starting pitchers fastball was clocked at 92mph a few times during the game. Scouts from the Colorado Rockies were there to watch him.
If...Then Wrote:PRP is great but IMO they just down right ruin a good baseball game

If...Then,
How does PRP ruin a good baseball game? Please explain.
*Innocentbystander* Wrote:If...Then,
How does PRP ruin a good baseball game? Please explain.

I don't think you are reading into the sarcasm here. PRP ruins a game by beating your brains in all the while telling you about it.
Brian Milam Wrote:I don't think you are reading into the sarcasm here. PRP ruins a game by beating your brains in all the while telling you about it.

I caught a little sarcasm. I was just curious about his opinion. This years PRP team is very different from their past teams.
*Innocentbystander* Wrote:I caught a little sarcasm. I was just curious about his opinion. This years PRP team is very different from their past teams.

PRP is different offensively from some of the teams they have had within the last 5-6 years. They don't have the guys who will pound it up and down the lineup, but they always put the bat on it. Defensively sound and the pitching is always sharp. Bill Miller, Hawks, Blaszczyk, and the rest have always done a great job. :devilflam
prp is good this year like every other year congrats