Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on 15th Region Final Four
Who's in yours?
Paintsville
Lawrence
Belfry
Pikeville

Depending on how the 57th district regular season plays out.........it could be JCHS in that mix as well....
If my bracket is played as thought...

Lawrence County
Paintsville
Johnson Co. Central
Pike Co. Central
JC on top:worthy:
IMO Its all up for grabs
i go with throwdowns thought..
chevy94 Wrote:i go with throwdowns thought..

You and throwdown evidently do not understand how the process works. You have three teams picked out of the 57th district. Only two can advance to the regional tournament.
Paintsville
Lawarence Co.
Belfry
Pikeville
well im sorry mr no it all.
it shuld be johnson cent, lawerence, pike co cent, and belfry.
IMO
chevy94 Wrote:well im sorry mr no it all.
IMO
Ya really don't have to "know it all," to understand it. Jus need to know a little.
It would have to be a near perfect draw for 2 teams from 2 districts to make it to final 4. SO I am gonna guess someone like Pikeville or East Ridge are in there with LC, JC and Belfry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
chevy94 Wrote:well im sorry mr no it all.
IMO

What's up with the smart comment? Perhaps I could get nasty (and honest) and call you "Mr. Know-nothing" too, but I'll not do that.

Considerating the history of your previous posts , it's quite evident that you do get quite confused on just about everything that you post on.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What's up with the smart comment? Perhaps I could get nasty (and honest) and call you "Mr. Know-nothing" too, but I'll not do that.

Considerating the history of your previous posts , it's quite evident that you do get quite confused on just about everything that you post on.

Dude.. You need to realize that you don't know everything!!! :Thumbs:
UofL Wrote:Dude.. You need to realize that you don't know everything!!! :Thumbs:
uh, little dude..... Didn't say I did, but I was correct on what I posted though, wasn't I? Show me where I have been incorrect on anything I have posted.
i agree with 94 and uofL
mr kimball we all no your from johnson central and you rlly do think act like you know more and better than everyone else.
sorry,
and yes ino that they had there bracket wrong but all you would have had to say was that they did that 3 teams cant go to the region..
but no you have to make smartellic remarks.
It all depends on the draw. Say Belfry wins the 60th and draws 57th runner up. They would actually be the underdog despite being one of the top teams in the tourney.
But I'll say Lawrence, JC or Paintsville, Belfry and Pikeville. THat can def change though on how the seedings and the draw shakes out.
Throwdown Wrote:and yes ino that they had there bracket wrong but all you would have had to say was that they did that 3 teams cant go to the region..
but no you have to make smartellic remarks.
If you read my original post more closely then you will see that there was no smart intent what-so-ever, and just mention the error was in fact, all I did. 94 Chevy's response was however.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:If you read my original post more closely then you will see that there was no smart intent what-so-ever, and just mention the error was in fact, all I did. 94 Chevy's response was however.

Mr. K,
I know it's hard...but try to not feed the trolls.

PS...Unless they are identical twins, I believe that Throwdown and chevy94 are the same person. They tend to misspell the same words the same way. Just an observation. Maybe if everyone ignores them, they'll go away. But...that's probably wishful thinking. However, everyone CAN ignore them. :please:
Paintsville, LC, Belfry, Pikeville

but who knows when the drawing/seeding pairings are completed in the districts, I know it's going to be interesting that's for sure
i got paintsville lawerence belfry and pikeville and thats what it's going to be..
Whats it gonna take for East Ridge to get some respect. Im guessing a regional crown or something.
baseballfan606 Wrote:Whats it gonna take for East Ridge to get some respect. Im guessing a regional crown or something.

How bout a win against a halfway descent team for Christ sake. :yawn:
Why is everyone putting Pikeville in the final four?!! their awful this season pike central absolutely creamed them
i dont know if pikeville pitched huff vs pike central but all i know is that pikeville is two different teams when huffmans not on the mound...
BLuE StrEaK Wrote:i dont know if pikeville pitched huff vs pike central but all i know is that pikeville is two different teams when huffmans not on the mound...

Huffman cant pitch every game so if they are two different teams when hes throwing the other pitchers better pick it up or kiss the season good bye
mullinstiger55 Wrote:Why is everyone putting Pikeville in the final four?!! their awful this season pike central absolutely creamed them
Since then they have turned it around. I have no clue what it was, but since the All A championship they have been playing as well as anyone in the region. In the last 6 They have quality wins versus Johnson Central, Rowan County, Geogre Rogers Clark. And two losses one being one run to Paintsville and the other by 3 in extras against Lawrence County. As long as they don't revert back to the team they were in the early season, they should finish strong. The only bad loss on the season is to Pike Central. The others are to good teams or very good teams. We shall see how it all plays out in the coming weeks.
Paintsville
JC
LC
Pikeville
i know, right? Wrote:Paintsville
JC
LC
Pikeville
This isn't directly at you. Listen people. THIS CANNOT HAPPEN. Only two teams from a district even make the regional tournament.
If...Then Wrote:Huffman cant pitch every game so if they are two different teams when hes throwing the other pitchers better pick it up or kiss the season good bye

this is very true
Keep it on track or infractions will be issued.