Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. vs Johnson Central
Does anybody know anything about this game?
4-0 Lc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lawrence Co.
This was a very good game against what might be the best two teams in the region. LC won 4-0 on a very cold and damp evening. JC had their chances I think they left base runners on base at least three innings. They were a couple of time JC had two on base with no outs and Emily Mills pitching and some good D from the Lady Dawgs shut the threat down. I don’t think either of the pitchers really got in their grove until the last couple of innings because at the end of the game both pitchers looked pretty good. The next time I am sure it will be warmer and both teams better come ready to play because IMO these teams are pretty even. Good luck tonight Lady Dawgs with Paintsville 2 wins tonight will put you in the driver’s seat for the district standings:Cheerlead
Nice win LC
Looks like the boys and girls from LC own JC in all sports.:1: :moon:
The softball teams will see each other again. The season isn't over. I would not look for the trophy just yet. What other sports are you talking about? JC would destroy LC in football and Volleyball.
AmazingFan Wrote:The softball teams will see each other again. The season isn't over. I would not look for the trophy just yet. What other sports are you talking about? JC would destroy LC in football and Volleyball.

Johson Central has beat us like 2 times ever in football, and volleyball hmmm wow who cares. BTW who put central out of districts in boys basketball this year?:1: :1: :1:
TheONLY1 Wrote:Johson Central has beat us like 2 times ever in football, and volleyball hmmm wow who cares. BTW who put central out of districts in boys basketball this year?:1: :1: :1:

You didnt put them out of district. You beat them in the district finals but both teams got to go onto regionals. I dont think that LC owns JC.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Johson Central has beat us like 2 times ever in football, and volleyball hmmm wow who cares. BTW who put central out of districts in boys basketball this year?:1: :1: :1:

WOW, If you were a true supporter of LC you would care about all sports. As I said earlier the season isn't over.
AmazingFan Wrote:WOW, If you were a true supporter of LC you would care about all sports. As I said earlier the season isn't over.

Guess Im not a true fan.
Quote:Guess Im not a true fan.

Thats the way it seems to appear, you shouldnt only support the sports your school does well in.