Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding picture to my signature
How to I add a picture to my signature from my saved picture on my comp.
OK

QQ can let you know for sure but from what I've found you have to have a picture that has a URL (www) address. He assigned the one for TC68 a BGR location so I'm sure he could do the same. If I knew how to do that I could go ahead and do it. Or if the picture that you want to add already has an address and you have permission to use it you should be able to go ahead and upload it from that address.
ok i will give him a yell later.
I'll keep trying to figure something out but from what I've been able to so far that's the way I see it.
Upload the picture to a site and use the image source code [img] the image's address here [/img] and put that in your sig and it will work, that's how I have mine.
He doesn't have a site and that was the probably he was running into. I think QQ uploaded the one for TC68 to this site and did it from there.
http://www.imageshack.us/ is a good place to host an image. It even gives you the tag you need to use.
Thanks ZMG.
thanks zmg i will try it
i did that with that side but all it does is put the address on to the page and then you have to click onit to see it.
OK I've got it on there for you BatP now to get it resized.
OK I changed the address to keep it from posting it due to the size. I'll check with QQ and see if he can finish it up.
thanks cd, pm and let me know how you did it, if you dont care.
I don't have admin priv. so I can't go in and fix it myself but it's still not showing up.
If you want to send me the image I will size it for you and upload it to my site and give you the exact code that you need to put in your sig.
i sent to you e-mail address at bluegrassrivals.
done :thumb:
Thanks alot Beef. You da man.
I know!

No prob though!
Looks good.
Sorry that I didn't get online in time to fix it earlier, I was gone today, it's fixed now though, looks great. :Thumbs:
Tribe its ok, i was slow getting the picture to you, thanks though for trying to help.