Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darnell Dodson To UK
Darnell Dodson will be the next player to sign with UK. He had signed out of high school to go to Pitt, but I guess instead he went to a JUCO. He is a 6-8 small foward. He was going to Memphis when Coach Cal was coaching there but is now on board with UK.
C.Clair Wrote:Darnell Dodson will be the next player to sign with UK. He had signed out of high school to go to Pitt, but I guess instead he went to a JUCO. He is a 6-8 small foward. He was going to Memphis when Coach Cal was coaching there but is now on board with UK.

I saw where it said he shot over 40% from deep last year and that he was a top 150 player out of high school and the reason he had to go the juco route was grades. Sounds likd he could be a good addition.
Very good addition to the team. He can come in and score. Even without Henry, I think we will have a solid top 15 or maybe even top 10 team next year.
yeh i hope meeks and patterson come back cause that would definitely boost us up a ton, with pilgrim, cousins, orton, hood, miller, and hopefully a good PG we'll be set to make a run for it personally.
I think Nolan Dennis would have been the better addition, but Dodson seems like a quality player. His length should get him some minutes this year for the Wildcats.
He will have three years of eligibility if he comes. Matt jones reported he is visiting uk this weekend and that he will sign.
JUCO player??? Great pick up coach Cal!!! :biggrin:
UofL Wrote:JUCO player??? Great pick up coach Cal!!! :biggrin:

Dude shutup....hes rated 95 on espn thats like the same that espn has siva rated...if you don't know what your talking about then don't say anything
Seems like a Galloway type player with a better shooting touch.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Dude shutup....hes rated 95 on espn thats like the same that espn has siva rated...if you don't know what your talking about then don't say anything

:thatsfunn

Dude, I was just congratulating him on his BIG addition to the Wildcats. :eyeroll:
UofL Wrote::thatsfunn

Dude, I was just congratulating him on his BIG addition to the Wildcats. :eyeroll:

Alright.:Thumbs: :1:
Anybody got film on this guy? I would love t see what kind of guy we're getting here!
TheONLY1 Wrote:Alright.:Thumbs: :1:

UK seems to always have great success with those JUCO players. Harrellson really played well this past season at least!! :lmao:
Dodson can shoot from behind the line.
UofL Wrote:UK seems to always have great success with those JUCO players. Harrellson really played well this past season at least!! :lmao:

Once again coming out of HS last year he was a 4 Star player... Pitino would gladly give up adultery to have a player like Dodson in place of Marra.
UofL Wrote:UK seems to always have great success with those JUCO players. Harrellson really played well this past season at least!! :lmao:

Why do this?
TheVille is sneaking in the message boards again under a different name UofL, University of Looserville
Maybe you should worry about your own rapist.....I mean coach, Rick Pitino.
BCF4L Wrote:Maybe you should worry about your own rapist.....I mean coach, Rick Pitino.

I hate putting up with some of the posts that theVille and other UL fans put on here, but this IMO opion is worst. How can you justify saying something degrading and slanderous like this when there is no proof of these allegations and we dont even know the full extent to her allegations. I dont see how u can be allowed to post this garbage. Nice way to set an example by a BGR Staff member.:Thumbs:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I hate putting up with some of the posts that theVille and other UL fans put on here, but this IMO opion is worst. How can you justify saying something degrading and slanderous like this when there is no proof of these allegations and we dont even know the full extent to her allegations. I dont see how u can be allowed to post this garbage. Nice way to set an example by a BGR Staff member.:Thumbs:

When it comes to something about UK or UofL fans from both sides on here get rediculous!
what was this thread about again???????????
I'd rather have Dennis.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I hate putting up with some of the posts that theVille and other UL fans put on here, but this IMO opion is worst. How can you justify saying something degrading and slanderous like this when there is no proof of these allegations and we dont even know the full extent to her allegations. I dont see how u can be allowed to post this garbage. Nice way to set an example by a BGR Staff member.:Thumbs:
Thanks. I'm glad I have your approval. :eyeroll:
BCF4L Wrote:Thanks. I'm glad I have your approval. :eyeroll:

I didnt offer my approval, but you dont need it anyway. As long as you're cool with what you say on here and think that you set a positive example for other users, then i ain't got a problem. But if somethings you put on here makes you question whether or not it should be posted on a public forum (whether it be false info, slanderous info, or foul language) , then you should ask your self if you are setting a good example. I know I've seen far worst posts then what u said and i've probably posted worst and I hold myself accountable, I just think u should too.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I didnt offer my approval, but you dont need it anyway. As long as you're cool with what you say on here and think that you set a positive example for other users, then i ain't got a problem. But if somethings you put on here makes you question whether or not it should be posted on a public forum (whether it be false info, slanderous info, or foul language) , then you should ask your self if you are setting a good example. I know I've seen far worst posts then what u said and i've probably posted worst and I hold myself accountable, I just think u should too.
Listen, what I said was no different than UL fans saying Gillispie was a drunk or a womanizer. I guess I just used a term that was a little more blount. Now, from what I am gathering from people, this whole thing with Pitino is more him than it was her. Whether it comes out as the truth is a whole different story, but from reports I have heard, Pitino was the one who forced himself upon her and put himself in this whole mess.

If I offended you by calling Pitino a rapist then I apologize, but I am just calling them like I see them. I think the truth will come out eventually and may be as early as today.
is he a point guard or a shoot guard?
Dodson was good but he could struggle with grades wish him luck

Sorry man didnt know I had posted on this thread yet...Hey when I start a VILLE thread what do you all do:biggrin:
cougarpride08 Wrote:is he a point guard or a shoot guard?
He's actually a small forward but shoots 40% from the 3 point line.
BCF4L Wrote:Maybe you should worry about your own rapist.....I mean coach, Rick Pitino.

Maybe you need to worry about actually getting players that can actually win games for you and not bring in "Nobodys" and loose every game and then complain. When you are complaining about being in the NIT again next season, I will be here to say " TOLD YOU SO". :Thumbs: Confusedhh: :biggrin: