Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where were you 10 years ago!!!
Well i was in glasgow Ky injoying the birth of my daughter. What an wonder thing to go threw, and t marriages later and i am still alive. Watched my daughter grow up into the wonderful little girl she is today. So Happy Birthday Kelsey. Happy 10th B-Day.

and here are some pictures of her now.
batpuff Wrote:Well i was in glasgow Ky injoying the birth of my daughter. What an wonder thing to go threw, and t marriages later and i am still alive. Watched my daughter grow up into the wonderful little girl she is today. So Happy Birthday Kelsey. Happy 10th B-Day.

and here are some pictures of her now.

Happy Birthday to you daughter.

This time 10 years ago I was grieving because I had my High School football career was over.
In november '95 I was in my first semester of college.
I think my nutz finally dropped.. and my voice changed, i was in 8th grade.. trying to get someone to show me their boobies lol...
Yea i had just changed jobs and moved to Glasgow and started working for the city as a police officer.
I was 9. I have no idea what was going on.
Man has it been that long. Just seems like yesterday.
yea and so many young ones on here. LOL
Ten years ago?.....
I was a single parent (92-2000) raising 2 kids # 81 being one of themWink....
I had just gone over 7 years in the Air Force...Confusedalute:
I had no outstanding debts (loans I mean):bounce:
and I sure miss that right now...

Now?.....
I got remarried in 2000...:Hammer3:
I have 2 more kids for a total of 4 (adopted my wife's daughter)...:help:
I just went over 17 years of service (Aug)...Confusedalute:
I am in debt up to my eyeballs....(see what women do to you):HitWall:
I agree wtih that ten years ago I still had money now make double or 2.5 times that amount and stay broke. Gotta love woman and kids.
Ten years ago today I was getting ready to get married in December of that year. SHould have known it wouldnt work when she came down the isle crying and her makeup was running and she looked like Alice Cooper. Wish I had not made that mistake but when I look at my son I would do it all over again just to have him. Now I have someone that I will be able to say in fifty years that I was planning my future with her. Love you Red Devilette. Muahhhs
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I think my nutz finally dropped.. and my voice changed, i was in 8th grade.. trying to get someone to show me their boobies lol...
LOL.. thank you for that.. i needed that laugh.. a typical boy at that age though, my boy is in 7th grade now, goin thru puberty and hating it lol.. but its a boy thing i think Wink
aww love you too hun..
Well 10 years ago... that seems sooo far away lol.. I was pregnant with my 2nd son and getting ready for my , at the time he was 3 years old, sons christmas and having to deal with having pneumonia while pregnant, not a fun thing lol.. But wow, that seems like ages ago to relive something that happened 10 years ago lol..
I'm still waiting for puberty.
CatDawg Wrote:I'm still waiting for puberty.

Lmao catdawg. Makes me think of that Tim Mcgraw song "In my next twenty or thirty years" not sure on the count there but I thought that was pretty funny.
I believe its 30. I feel a lot like that song.
10 years ago I had just started the third grade and was living on the morehead campus with my mom as she went back to college.
I was 22 and working at Hardee's in South Williamson and I lived in Belfry.
CatDawg Wrote:I'm still waiting for puberty.

hahhaah i believe it lol
Thanks CTD.
anytime CD lol..
Thanks
probally deer hunting or fishing
10 years ago I was 7 in like 2nd grade or something....so I was probably throwing things and breaking stuff....lol....I was one mean little kid...
Doesn't surprise me.
CatDawg Wrote:Doesn't surprise me.

What is that suppose to mean....lol
i wa living with a tramp.................................the ex
Doc Holliday Wrote:i wa living with a tramp.................................the ex

:lol:

i feel ya man
yeah a lotta people felt her..........................trust me
Doc Holliday Wrote:yeah a lotta people felt her..........................trust me

i take it you put her ass on the high roadSmile