Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg - 6 Lawrence County - 5
Final.
Wow.
Congrats P-Burg
wow....congrats P-burg
Congrats P-Burg.
Wow, didn't expect this one. Congrats P-burg.
What the deuce???? LC is still a solid team but I guess you can hold off on that see you at the state tournament stuff. Congrats PRESTONSBURG!!! :Cheerlead
Baffled.. Congrats P-burg.
We will see what happens at District first LC.
WOW!! Congrats Pburg!

Can't wait to hear the excuses.
I dont think by NO means this was a Fluke! P-Burg FINALLY somewhat played up to their potential. They put together some good base hits & played SOLID defense, along with strong pitching. Lawrence Co. hit the ball also but at P-Burg which made the plays that they should have made, that they weren't making earlier in the season.
Congrats Prestonsburg Blackcats!!
WOW! Congrats on a big win for Prestonsburg.
this ones leaving me speechless...who pitched for both teams?
Shocked just as most. Congrats P-burg!
haha I love it!
BlueStripes Wrote:WOW!! Congrats Pburg!

Can't wait to hear the excuses.

Hey, what happened to the guy that is always the first to report the LC scores?
wow....unexpected...congrats p-burg
LC stats? Record?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey, what happened to the guy that is always the first to report the LC scores?

I dont think he was there..

congrats p-burg......p-burg put the ball in play

lc had 7 errors.... but p-burg took what they gave them.

they have a really nice field....
who pitched?
IntheZone Wrote:who pitched?

Michael parker, and cody kelly for lc..

Im not for sure for p-burg
Congrats Blackcats!!!

Hopefully they can play like this for the rest of the season.
PBURG pitched Bostic,Carter and finished with Schoolcraft
Wait...what?
I think this is how it went, Bostic started the game, then Carter and Schoolcraft came in.
blackcat Wrote:I think this is how it went, Bostic started the game, then Carter and Schoolcraft came in.

Thats how it went.
OMG i love it.

whts with everyone sayin "them dawgs are gonna take it again" 8 and 8 aint very impressive.....
Congrats P'Burg, desperately needed this win, big confidence booster. Good competetive game, P'burg appeared to be on top of their game finally (best since the Shelby Valley game) and Lawrence didn't appear to be in control of theirs but still a good ball club.
Bostic started strong and Schoolcraft finished strong.

Was Chandler Shepherd not eligible to pitch, was he out of innings for the week? Probably would have made a difference in the game, would have liked to have seen him throw some. Hope he continues to do well and takes care of that arm because that arm will take him places! Always nice to have exceptional talent come out of our region.
Well LC is young but has a lot of talent... As the year goes along and the young pitching staff gets more experience they will be fine.. Congrats to P-burg on the win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
The Pope Wrote:What the deuce???? LC is still a solid team but I guess you can hold off on that see you at the state tournament stuff. Congrats PRESTONSBURG!!! :Cheerlead

I believe i stumped you last thread you responded you.. lol :eyeroll:
This score surprises me, great job Blackcats!