Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 6: Celtics and Bulls
This has been one of the better Series played this year so far, with Celtics coming off a 2 point win over the Bulls at home. Now They travel to Chicago for Game 6. Can Bulls put it to Game 7 or will Boston send them home. Thoughts

I say Bulls wins this and Game 7 to win the Series. Thoughts?
This has been by far the most entertaining series of the playoffs.

I will take the Bulls in game 6 at home, but I think Rondo and the Celtics will prove to be the better, more experienced team and win the series at home in game 7.
I'll take the Celtics in another close one.
I say bulls win thiese next 2 and win the series....D ROSE wins this series.....I predict close games I should add to end the series in game 7....but game 6 is BULLS big time
It has been a lot of fun to watch this. Rando is a STAR!
I'll take the Bulls in Game 6.
theVILLE Wrote:I say bulls win thiese next 2 and win the series....D ROSE wins this series.....I predict close games I should add to end the series in game 7....but game 6 is BULLS big time

i say that game 5 did it for the bulls having a 11 point lead in the 4th quarter, game 6 going to be a close one but celtics prove victorius, and D Rose wins the series lol? rondo has outplayed him in every game, every aspect of the game and is just flat out the best playing point guard in the 2009 playoffs, but if my prediction is wrong celtics still win game 7,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:i say that game 5 did it for the bulls having a 11 point lead in the 4th quarter, game 6 going to be a close one but celtics prove victorius, and D Rose wins the series lol? rondo has outplayed him in every game, every aspect of the game and is just flat out the best playing point guard in the 2009 playoffs, but if my prediction is wrong celtics still win game 7,

Did he now????I can get a llink to show you the block and how ROSE outplayed him....lol... GO ROSE
theVILLE Wrote:Did he now????I can get a llink to show you the block and how ROSE outplayed him....lol... GO ROSE

haha it was a great block at a great time
theVILLE Wrote:Did he now????I can get a llink to show you the block and how ROSE outplayed him....lol... GO ROSE

Rajon Rondo
2009 Playoffs Statistics
PPG21.5
RPG10.00
APG11.7
EFF+ 32.67
Born: Feb 22, 1986
Height: 6-1 / 1,85
Weight: 171 lbs. / 77,6 kg.
College: Kentucky
Years Pro: 2
Turnovers PG, 1.83

Derrick Rose
PPG20.0
RPG6.70
APG7.0
EFF+ 20.17
Born: Oct 4, 1988
Height: 6-3 / 1,91
Weight: 190 lbs. / 86,2 kg.
College: Memphis
Years Pro: R
Turnovers PG, 5.33

if youd like ill get you the block rondo had on rose in game 7, who cares now, its over rondo clearly outplayed him, but if my prediction is wrong celtics still win game 7,(------------imagine me saying that in the earlier post :flame:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Rajon Rondo
2009 Playoffs Statistics
PPG21.5
RPG10.00
APG11.7
EFF+ 32.67
Born: Feb 22, 1986
Height: 6-1 / 1,85
Weight: 171 lbs. / 77,6 kg.
College: Kentucky
Years Pro: 2
Turnovers PG, 1.83

Derrick Rose
PPG20.0
RPG6.70
APG7.0
EFF+ 20.17
Born: Oct 4, 1988
Height: 6-3 / 1,91
Weight: 190 lbs. / 86,2 kg.
College: Memphis
Years Pro: R
Turnovers PG, 5.33

if youd like ill get you the block rondo had on rose in game 7, who cares now, its over rondo clearly outplayed him, but if my prediction is wrong celtics still win game 7,(------------imagine me saying that in the earlier post :flame:
Yeah especially since your prediction came after the game....:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah especially since your prediction came after the game....:lmao:

lol are u serious, look at all the people who posted after me, 04-29-2009, 08:03 PM, i made the prediction before game 6 there bud