Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs Harlan Independent?
any one know the score?! i heared it was not that good comparing to lcc's win over harlan independentConfusedhh:
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:
any one know the score?! i heared it was not that good comparing to lcc's win over harlan independentConfusedhh:

they beat em 5-0
and whats it matter we also beat LCC
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:

Why did you even make this post. You obviously knew the score and this post was made after the Jenkins games with Harlan and LCC. What is the point you are trying to make? Are you saying that LCC is better than Jenkins because of score against a common opponent even though Jenkins beat LCC? As I mentioned in another thread, I think you just like to argue and again the spelling.
As a fan of both teams I must say that this sounds like drama to me I know there will always be a rivalry between these teams but at least play fair:igiveup: ... Lcc should be commended for playing such a good game against Harlan. However you also have to look at the schedule for Jenkins they have played some really tough teams and had just came back from a tournament that had some awesome teams, not many teams in this region have a schedule that compares to theirs. I wish both teams good luck:Thumbs:
I am guessing the Cav's won and thats all that matters.
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:

Meaningless! You know nothing about sports if you believe this to be true.