Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: Patterson to return for Junior Season
man when can you start getting tickets?
UkFan23 Wrote:Donald Williams will deff. be gone and also i think that Harrellson & Stewart or Harris will also be gone...

I like your outlook. Williams gone, insert Bledsoe that's still 15. Okay Harrellson out that's 14. I suggest Stewart leave so he'll at least get two years somewhere else. That's 13. I don't see Harris leaving because he's a senior, unless he's forced out. At 13, if we were to land Wall that's going to boost it back to 14. Honestly, push come to shove I'd like to see Liggins go somewhere else if we land Wall. He's still young and I think he could be more successful at another school. Of course all of this granted that Meeks returns now. That's 13 scholarship players that could play, wow. That's a pretty deep bench I'm excited. I want season tickets!!
sstack Wrote:I am glad he is staying and glad the idiots that kept saying there was no way he would return can now shut up. How many are going to get on here and say they were wrong? Can not blame him for testing the waters, but he was not ready. Hope and think Meeks will follow suit. I think BCG hurt Meeks chances to go higher by trying to stop him from being more of a scorer(what a dumb***).

People were saying he was gone if he was drafted in the top 20, which he would have!
Stardust Wrote:People were saying he was gone if he was drafted in the top 20, which he would have!

well they were wrong weren't they! I hate when people have no conections and act like they know everything that is going to happen.
Hearing rumors that Meeks is planning on pulling his name out of the draft early next week
i just cryed tears of joy, if meeks comes back ill have to visit the doctor
we'll have a all-star team. they'll be five subs just like the 'ol days. we'll have a better second five than what we had in the started five last year. also disregard the pilgrim post earlier i mix something up. sorry
They will be loaded with talent, but it's young talent. Patterson and Meeks with Harris will have to guide these young pups and be good leaders
This is great news for UK. They are going to be loaded next year.
DevilsWin Wrote:I told all of you 3 years ago that PPat would stay 3 years.

Congratulations.
Why hasn't theVILLE posted in this thread yet? Smile
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Why hasn't theVILLE posted in this thread yet? Smile
cause he already knows what is going to happen for years to come:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :Clap:
beasy_bo Wrote:cause he already knows what is going to happen for years to come:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :Clap:

:Thumbs:
This is the best thing I've heard in a while.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Congratulations.
:lmao:
Great to hear PP is staying.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:i just cryed tears of joy, if meeks comes back ill have to visit the doctor

And plan visit for when they play louisville and get beat
theVILLE Wrote:And plan visit for when they play louisville and get beat

Ville,
I am surprised. I figured your natural path of objection would be "UK won't get Wall" or "Meeks won't vome back" ut instead you just went all-in aqnd went for the ultimate subjective prediction that confirms all this UK news is getting to you.

If you are so certain UL will beat UK then answer me this: UL, which only beat UK at HOME on a last second shot, has lost their superstar All-American in T-Will, their best defender McGee, and their leading scorer Clark. UK is not only on pace to return everyone, they also have the #1 recruiting class, and will have homecourt advantage. What legitimate reasoning do you have that UL will win by 20+?

If you can answer this with a viable response I will not confront you on this again until season's end, but be prepared to debate it.
theVILLE Wrote:And plan visit for when they play louisville and get beat

LOL, if UofL beats us this year then ill never post on here again, but if kentucky wins then u do us a favor and do the same?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Ville,
I am surprised. I figured your natural path of objection would be "UK won't get Wall" or "Meeks won't vome back" ut instead you just went all-in aqnd went for the ultimate subjective prediction that confirms all this UK news is getting to you.

If you are so certain UL will beat UK then answer me this: UL, which only beat UK at HOME on a last second shot, has lost their superstar All-American in T-Will, their best defender McGee, and their leading scorer Clark. UK is not only on pace to return everyone, they also have the #1 recruiting class, and will have homecourt advantage. What legitimate reasoning do you have that UL will win by 20+?

If you can answer this with a viable response I will not confront you on this again until season's end, but be prepared to debate it.

:Thumbs:
i really dont know what to say about theville cause everyone else has said it. i just know that they're going to be a 20 underdog next cause samuels couldn't even handle PPat last year:mop:
beasy_bo Wrote:i really dont know what to say about theville cause everyone else has said it. i just know that they're going to be a 20 underdog next cause samuels couldn't even handle PPat last year:mop:

samuels didnt get to play against ppat really being in foul trouble the whole game and only playing 11 minutes, but we know he cant handle him anyway
The Cal Crazies, yes that's what I'm hearing, no longer the eruption zone, but the Cal Crazies will be tearing up Pitino with chants of Karen Sypher, Patterson will be balling over Samuels, Cousins will make Jennings look like a freshman in high school and Wall will destroy Siva (Sosa) and let's not talk about Meeks putting it in Jerry Smith's eyeball...... Lord it will be ROCKING in RUPP come next year when "the two timing, lying, cheating adultress Rick Pitino walks into Rupp Arena....
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Ville,

Has anyone ever even seen a viable response from theVILLE?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:samuels didnt get to play against ppat really being in foul trouble the whole game and only playing 11 minutes, but we know he cant handle him anyway
thats what i was saying he's the reason he stayed in foul trouble. now that we have orton and cousins too i feel even more sorry for him LOL!
One down, one to go!! Come on Meeks, make it official!!
Patterson and Coach Cal are holding a presser at 1 to discuss why Patterson stayed. Not sure where you can watch it.
I was also reading that Dicky V, Ricky P and some others were saying that UK is a preseason #1 or #2, not to bad for a school that went to the NIT lol. I love Coach Cal lol
You can watch the press conference on line through WKYT on their website... Hering rumors that Patterson may give up his scholarship and walk on next year, just rumors at this point. If he does, this would be so unslefish of this young man and he would valut hisself to the top of being one of the all time greats at UK...
By the way, TheVille is not going to post anything with any substance of fact becaue he doesn't have any facts to back up his silly predictions.