Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Rankings Update
BullDogs09 Wrote:Personally I think that UK SUCKS and will get beat about 12 games next season...including my BULLDOGS if MSU...They are to young and cant play dead in western with MSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats now we a jr to the ville at least he likes the SEC.:Thumbs: people like you are entertainment so please keep it up cause it gives us something to write about.
John Calipari is truly unbelievable.
BullDogs09 Wrote:Personally I think that UK SUCKS and will get beat about 12 games next season...including my BULLDOGS if MSU...They are to young and cant play dead in western with MSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao:
Someone save this quote please. :lmao:

Shouldn't you be worrying about how to keep the NCAA away from Renardo Sidney and John Riek's baggage first?
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
I got one! I got one! Cat's don't play dead, Dogs do!!! Whine dog whine. GOOD BOY!!!:dogbowl:

:thatsfunn
MSU will probably be starting two freshman... Too bad their freshman aren't ranked as high as UK's :Thumbs:

MSU (My Stankin University). :yikes: I see dead people.:yikes:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote::thatsfunn
MSU will probably be starting two freshman... Too bad their freshman aren't ranked as high as UK's :Thumbs:

And to bad the team of freshman beat you last year right...
bigjim4packers Wrote:MSU (My Stankin University). :yikes: I see dead people.:yikes:

keNtucky wIldcats baskeTball and I see Dead CATS

I'm a Carolina fan myself, but if you think UK will lose 12 games and one of them will be to MSU, I question your basketball knowledge,!! UK will be in every game they play, I dont know if you have noticed but they are LOADED, I'd bet they wont lose over 4 to 6 games....
theVILLE Wrote:And to bad the team of freshman beat you last year right...
you do realize that every post you leave on here now is crow you will be eating for years to come, right?
beasy_bo Wrote:congrats now we a jr to the ville at least he likes the SEC.:Thumbs: people like you are entertainment so please keep it up cause it gives us something to write about.

NIT was that entertaining
eagle dad 2014 Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
I got one! I got one! Cat's don't play dead, Dogs do!!! Whine dog whine. GOOD BOY!!!:dogbowl:

Cats just are dead they dont play!!!!:lmao:
Holy S**t, have any of you actually seen Wall play???? He is so far from a ball hog it isn't even funny. HE SET THE ASSIST RECORD AT THE NIKE HOOP SUMMIT(and the steal record as well).
BullDogs09 Wrote:Cats just are dead they dont play!!!!:lmao:

NIT was entertaining? if it wasn't for your miracle of a SEC tourny, you would have been there too. And everyone Non-UK fan in America's favorite day was finding out UK FINALLY went to the NIT(Yes, it was even UNC's favorite instead of their NC) 1 NIT in 18 years isn't bad especially since it would have been 1 in 20+ years if it wasn't for probation.

Difference between MSU and UK is: a coach leads MSU to the NIT and they get a congrats, a coach does the same for UK and they get FIRED
theVILLE Wrote:keNtucky wIldcats baskeTball and I see Dead CATS

Congratulations, 1st thread with no spelling errors.
Confusedhh:
bigjim4packers Wrote:Congratulations, 1st thread with no spelling errors.

IS that all you could think of to say
theVILLE Wrote:Confusedhh:

loUisville caRdinaLs bASkeTball

louisvilLe cARDinals BASKETball
bigjim4packers Wrote:

LOuisVillE CArdinaLs:Thumbs:
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:LOuisVillE CArdinaLs:Thumbs:

GOOD ONETongueirateSho
This is getting good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

LOUiSvillE caRdINal BASKETBALL

louiSville cArDinal BASKETBALL
bigjim4packers Wrote:

MIne was so much better than that....I mean you had to use 2 letters from one word and everything...
KeNtucky wIldcat baskeTball
[quote=theVILLE]keNtucky wIldcats baskeTball and I see Dead CATS[/QUO

loUiSvillE cardinAl BASKETBALL
uniVERsitY of kentUCKY

louiSvillE Cardinal BASKETBALL
Here this should settle it down a little bit

SOSAS DAGGER IN THE HEART TO THE LITTLE BLUE NATION