Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
58 District Tournment
I beleave South Floyd has a good chance at Districts. I beleave it would be
1. Allen Central 2. Besty Layne 3. South Floyd and
4. Prestonsburg. I also beleave that it will be a close game between South Floyd and Besty Layne. But the Prestonsburg vs Allen Central game will be a blow out with Allen Central winning. I hope not but that is what I will say that will happen. I saw Prestonsburg will have a awful day like usually and Coach John will make a stupid choice like regular games. Prestonsburgt needs a new head coach. Someone that actually knows how to coach and not just do the lineup.
Cat Paws Wrote:I doubt there will be a game between SF and BL, P'burg plays SF Tue. and it's pretty safe to bet that P'burg will advance. Betsy Layne could sneak past AC only if AC takes the game for granted and saves key pitchers thinking they will be playing P'burg on Thursday for the champtionship. More than likely it will come down to P'burg and AC on Thursday and could be interesting...first game AC mercied P'burg and the second game P'burg mercied AC so it's a toss up. Hopefully the Cats will be ready to play, seems like when they are focused they are very competative.
Good luck to both but would like to see Cats win, been awhile since they've brought home the District Championship!

This is a softball thread
I'm sorry, I realized that after I posted. I can't delete posts so if the moderator could please delete for me I would appreciate...thanks
No, Prestonsburg did NOT mercy Allen Central. Allen Central & Prestonsburg only played one time in regular season, due to the fact that the coach would not play them because of bird droppings in the dugouts at Betsy Layne and the Weather.
No P-burg didn't mercy AC... AC killed P-burg in the first game. The score was 0-22. But other reason P-burg was told that AC cancelled the games and AC was told P-burg cancelled the games..