Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers vs. Nuggets - Western Conference Finals
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Lakers take game 3 in Denver, 103-97.

Trevor Ariza come up with another big steal to get it done.

K. Bryant - 41 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals

What was Melo's stats?

I didn't get a chance to watch the game.
MisterPerfect Wrote:What was Melo's stats?

I didn't get a chance to watch the game.

He had 18 points (3 in the 2nd half) and fouled out.
The game's best closer (Kobe) just put on another ridiculous 4th quarter performance. I'll take the Nuggets in Game 4 to even up the series though.
The best player in the world, Kobe Bryant, is not going to let LA lose this seris.
Chris Andersen has brought pure energy to the game tonight. He has been the X-factor so far in Game 4.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Chris Andersen has brought pure energy to the game tonight. He has been the X-factor so far in Game 4.

I look for the nuggets to win this series...they played like an all star team...when Smith shows up they are a great ball club...Melo was no existent until the 4th...
Aslan Wrote:The best player in the world, Kobe Bryant, is not going to let LA lose this seris.

Why wasnt he MVP then:flame:
theVILLE Wrote:Why wasnt he MVP then:flame:
cause the real man got it we know that but all the kobe lovers are in denial. kobe is the only other guy on earth right now!!!that can play with lebron though
beasy_bo Wrote:cause the real man got it we know that but all the kobe lovers are in denial. kobe is the only other guy on earth right now!!!that can play with lebron though

I don't know, Carmelo has been playing great lately in this series.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I don't know, Carmelo has been playing great lately in this series.

Not last night. He shot a mere 3-16 from the field and only scored 15 points.

Meanwhile, Nene, Chris Andersen, and Kenyon Martin all stepped up with a combined 33 points and 42 rebounds among the three of them last night.
If the Lakers lose tonight at home then Nuggets have the series, if not. Then its the Lakers. Just the way i see it. The Lakers need way more from the bench.Bryant and Gasol cant do it all. Trevor Ariza, Brynum and Fisher have to step up big here.

Fisher is playing awful in the Playoffs. Jackson needs to bench him and bring back Farmar to the Lineup
Would love to see the nuggets in the finals against the magic. I just think Orlando has this thing won.
i believe melo can be up there with them boys but he doesn't have the what it take to do it night in and night out from what i've seen. but when he plays against them he steps up his game.
If they played like that all the time, they would have won it. Going to be harder to win at the staple center.
beasy_bo Wrote:cause the real man got it we know that but all the kobe lovers are in denial. kobe is the only other guy on earth right now!!!that can play with lebron though

Well, i disagree a little bit, dwayne wade, lebron and kobe are all on different levels then the rest of the nba, also kobe isnt going to let his team lose this series, after being tripped in game 4 hes going to be an assasin at home,
I think lamar oden is slowing the lakers down. I think kobe needs a block buster deal to give him some help. Tashawn Prince would play better than lamar oden. He just isn't consistant.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Not last night. He shot a mere 3-16 from the field and only scored 15 points.

Meanwhile, Nene, Chris Andersen, and Kenyon Martin all stepped up with a combined 33 points and 42 rebounds among the three of them last night.

Yes, he didn't play as good as he has the last couple games. But, when you put up the numbers he does it makes the Lakers team focus more on him and it opens up players like you mentioned above.
The Lakers showed true dominance tonight in the 4th quarter.

If the Lakers could play like they did tonight throughout the rest of the playoffs then I don't seen anyone stopping them.
Odom finally had a good game.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Odom finally had a good game.

yea he did, he step up big that night. Hopefully he can have another game like that tonight in Denver