Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What grinds your gears?
theswag Wrote:I Hate....
-People who sit at my lunch table, eat 3 sandwiches, PILE SHIT ONTO THEM, wolf them down like im gonna take them, act like their choking, go and puke in the middle of the lunch room floor, then go and buy another sandwich for the one they threw up.(yes, this happened)

Yes, yes it did. Lmao, that was the greatest day that the lunchroom has seen all year. First the stupid fight between skanks and then that..I laughed so hard that tears were rolling down my face. :rock:
i almost got puked onto by a "choking" Donnie.
I was telling Reiz the whole time that it was a miracle that Mr. Taylor didn't puke from seeing Donnie puke and then the whole lunchroom just start puking because they had saw everyone else. Be a big chain reaction, I am laughing my ass off right now just thinking about it.
is saw that on some show..... i cant remeber what it was....

It was Stand By Me i think.... that movie was great.
Yep, i had the Dry Heaves after that.
Be like the Family Guy episode.
Yeah, was getting ready to say, the Family Guy episode in the new season was hilarious. I fell out of my bed and spilled my pop because I was laughing so hard.
They screamed as loud as possible while puking and trying to say "I think I'm dieing Brian!"

The best part about Donnie's puke though: It was Neon Blue.

I doubt anyone will have that beat for a while.
i agree with you tribe about larry the cable guy if i hear git-r-done one more time i'll lose it!!! the lighters and pens should all be destroyed!!
BallaBaby Wrote:That is pretty bad DT...I met the boy in person and it was horrible. He was looking for a magazine that had Madonna on it, I think that says it all..lol

The boy dressed up like Madonna...cones and all for the senior dress up thingy at school and cried because I didn't come see him...NO JOKE....
DTfan Wrote:The boy dressed up like Madonna...cones and all for the senior dress up thingy at school and cried because I didn't come see him...NO JOKE....

crying is one thing but dressing up like madonna now thats crazy the boy has issues...
Yes he does....
The one thing in this world that get to me more than anything is adults who mistreat or abuse kids. Child molesters, kidnappers, abusive parents, etc.

I can't stand to even think about it.
I'm right with you PP
Me too PP and I deal with one of them every single day.
I hate it when people sing songs and they don't know the words.
I hate it when people say "Lord, if I made a 17 on the ACT I would be so happy that I wouldn't take it anymore!"
I hate it when people don't know how to take things because they were written and you can't tell tone.
I hate when people don't tell you what they want for Christmas when you ask.
I hate it when teachers wait around to put your grades in which delays your report card for the first nine weeks so bad that you get your midterm grades for the 2nd nine weeks and the first report card still hasn't come.

I hate it when teachers tell you to get information over something but they won't tell you what that something is or how much you need to get...and then tell you the information wasn't over the right thing and you didn't get enough of it....
So the info that I emailed you this evening wasn't the right thing?
It was but I'm just ranting...
Haha, just making sure, was going to say that I have more and different stuff if needed.

Your cousin makes me want to kill myself because he can't teach period. I have him two times a day for 2 different science classes and I end up with about 4 tests a day, just under him. We cover notes and problems from the book, worksheets, and whatever else he can find and then we take a test on them the very next day without any real understanding over half of it.
Haha...I hate teachers like that but then again I hate teachers that don't do crap...I had this one teacher last year and the only thing I learned was how to talk on a cell phone and play ROOK at the same time...lol
Lmao, I have teachers like that as well.
I hate them serouisally....
I hate teachers that get mad at you for doodleing while your takeing notes ... its like she thought i wasn't paying attention or something Big Grin
Lol...were you???
...sorta Wink i made a 95 on the test who was she to complain
LOL....teachers always have to have something to complain about...I think they get joy out of yelling at students...lol
i really hate stupid rules at work also!!! i work third shift by myself but yet no one is allowed to come and visit its not like i got that much to do
OMG....I would fall asleep or something...
Post padders.. and thread hijackers lol
i-dono Wrote:People who look down on other people. People who can't lend a helping hand when it's needed. More or less the Republicans!

:lol: Not all Republicans are like that though...
DTfan Wrote:I hate it when teachers wait around to put your grades in which delays your report card for the first nine weeks so bad that you get your midterm grades for the 2nd nine weeks and the first report card still hasn't come.

I hate it when teachers tell you to get information over something but they won't tell you what that something is or how much you need to get...and then tell you the information wasn't over the right thing and you didn't get enough of it....

I wouldn't go to college if I were you....