Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Fraley Hired as Knott Co. Central's Head Coach
PATS2011 Wrote:who will win then? I'm just guessing here but you probably believe PCC will. joke

Yes, Perry or Haz, 14th region runs through Perry County.
boogieman Wrote:I don't know this coach, so I don't know what kind of coach he is but hopefully a good one. By the looks of some of these posts tho, I think ppl from Perry co. and a few others where hoping Knott co. wouldn't get a coach. You all ain't scared already are you? Good luck to the new coach and to the KCC Patriots.

Lord no lol.
Aslan Wrote:Correct. If he's going to do anything it's going to be this year.

:please: Knott has a lot of good talent and rising talent in the classes of 2011 and 2012.
Aslan Wrote:Yes, Perry or Haz, 14th region runs through Perry County.

You wish - the only place it runs in Perry Co. is past Hardies and behind the Hal Rogers Forum.
Who again was in the finals the last 2 years??? Just wondering
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Who again was in the finals the last 2 years??? Just wondering
and who won? just wondering
congrats and good luck coach fraley
boogieman Wrote:I don't know this coach, so I don't know what kind of coach he is but hopefully a good one. By the looks of some of these posts tho, I think ppl from Perry co. and a few others where hoping Knott co. wouldn't get a coach. You all ain't scared already are you? Good luck to the new coach and to the KCC Patriots.

Everybody knew Knott would eventually get a coach... nobody was scared last year and they won't be this year. I hope the new coach does well, but he's not a hire that has everybody shaking with fear.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Who again was in the finals the last 2 years??? Just wondering

Two teams from Perry County.
PATS2011 Wrote:and who won? just wondering

A team from Perry County.
His last coaching stint his record was below .500 and he quit mid-way through his last season....
House Wrote:A team from Perry County.

NO WAY!? REALLY!

You are a little late on the posts buddy. We established that back in march :Thumbs:

What the topic was about is this: (Apparently I have to spell it out)

It was said hat Knott won't be able to win at all after next year. I asked who they thought would beat them and they said Perry and Hazard - then aslan said the 14th runs through Perry Co (Hardly). Then I said "the only place the 14th runs in Perry Co. in past Hardies and behind the Hall Rogers Forum (FYI thats where Hazard HS is) - which is true. then someone said wel lwho was in the championship game past two years (which was perry and hazard). Then I said well who won (Hazard - both years). which proves my point that the only place in Perry Co. the 14th runs through is HHS (They have the most wins as well) and not PCC - don't lump them together when you say the 14th runs through Perry co.

Ok now I'm off my soapbox.
now lets get back to Coach Fraley Wink
PATS2011 Wrote:NO WAY!? REALLY!

You are a little late on the posts buddy. We established that back in march :Thumbs:

What the topic was about is this: (Apparently I have to spell it out)

It was said hat Knott won't be able to win at all after next year. I asked who they thought would beat them and they said Perry and Hazard - then aslan said the 14th runs through Perry Co (Hardly). Then I said "the only place the 14th runs in Perry Co. in past Hardies and behind the Hall Rogers Forum (FYI thats where Hazard HS is) - which is true. then someone said wel lwho was in the championship game past two years (which was perry and hazard). Then I said well who won (Hazard - both years). which proves my point that the only place in Perry Co. the 14th runs through is HHS (They have the most wins as well) and not PCC - don't lump them together when you say the 14th runs through Perry co.

Ok now I'm off my soapbox.
now lets get back to Coach Fraley Wink

But they get closer than Knott gets!
Honestly, In a Knott Co coaching thread who gives a ****in **** about Perry Central or Hazard.
Overrated Wrote:Honestly, In a Knott Co coaching thread who gives a ****in **** about Perry Central or Hazard.

:notworthy you are the best!
king360 Wrote:But they get closer than Knott gets!

Obviously you aren't going to stop so just start your own thread. We are trying to discuss Coach Fraley. Bye :howdy:
Thats ppl from Perry County for you. Correction...some ppl from Perry county, not all of them are pricks, only a chosen few.
Has he spoken to the players yet?? How has that went? What was it like in open gym? Was he surprised, amazed, in awh at all the talent in front of him? Or was he wishing he would of stayed in Pulaski County? Has he spoken to anyone about what he expects out of this bunch of kids and parents? Who are his assistants going to be?? How many parents will be on the bench?? that could get interesting. You want to talk about Coach Fraley, let's talk about the stuff that matters.
They've had open gym. I heard 107.1 talking about it with Tate Cox and Stewart Stamper during the baseball game.
boogieman Wrote:Thats ppl from Perry County for you. Correction...some ppl from Perry county, not all of them are pricks, only a chosen few.

Thank You!! :Thumbs:
Bluecat Wrote:They've had open gym. I heard 107.1 talking about it with Tate Cox and Stewart Stamper during the baseball game.
What did Stuart and Tate have to say?
UKisN1 Wrote:What did Stuart and Tate have to say?

I was wondering that as well. :Thumbs:
boogieman Wrote:Thats ppl from Perry County for you. Correction...some ppl from Perry county, not all of them are pricks, only a chosen few.

I'm not being a prick, just telling the truth. The 14th region runs through Perry County. I guess that just gets under some peoples skin...
PATS2011 Wrote::please: Knott has a lot of good talent and rising talent in the classes of 2011 and 2012.

Yes, but they have a great shot next year, don't see them competing for it after Stuart and Tate leaves.
PATS2011 Wrote:You wish - the only place it runs in Perry Co. is past Hardies and behind the Hal Rogers Forum.

The last 2 years, yes. But who was in the finals with them both times? :Thumbs: Region runs through Perry County.

:thumpsup:
Bluecat Wrote:They've had open gym. I heard 107.1 talking about it with Tate Cox and Stewart Stamper during the baseball game.

Why was they even talking with Tate and Stewart during the district BASEBALL finals anyway......they could have cared less about what was going on in the baseball game.....that is a slap in the face of Jamie Couch and his baseball team....and at the time they were talking to Tate, KCC was behind 2-0....WKCB, Harold, Drum, the Good Doctor, and the administration has made KCC and Knott County a laughing stock.....
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Why was they even talking with Tate and Stewart during the district BASEBALL finals anyway......they could have cared less about what was going on in the baseball game.....that is a slap in the face of Jamie Couch and his baseball team....and at the time they were talking to Tate, KCC was behind 2-0....WKCB, Harold, Drum, the Good Doctor, and the administration has made KCC and Knott County a laughing stock.....

Don't be so fast to assume they don't care. Have you ever been to a baseball game, there is so much down time in between batters, pitches and innings to do a whole talk show. I'm sure they didn't miss an out or an at bat, but during the game what is wrong with a little conversation. If you watch a MLB game on tv those announcers talk about a blue million things other than the ball game sometimes, just to waste some of the dead time WKCB does a heck of a job covering sports in Knott County and they definitely care about their sports, you are dead wrong on this comment. :devilflam
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Why was they even talking with Tate and Stewart during the district BASEBALL finals anyway......they could have cared less about what was going on in the baseball game.....that is a slap in the face of Jamie Couch and his baseball team....and at the time they were talking to Tate, KCC was behind 2-0....WKCB, Harold, Drum, the Good Doctor, and the administration has made KCC and Knott County a laughing stock.....

Laughing stock.... You have that right.

Tate and Stuart do watch the baseball games. Tate was a very good SS when he played baseball. So, he was there to support the baseball team. I assure you of that. Tate is a good kid. Probably the best kid that came from JBS.
Aslan Wrote:I'm not being a prick, just telling the truth. The 14th region runs through Perry County. I guess that just gets under some peoples skin...

20 hail marys, you said prick.