Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 6 - Letcher Co. Central 2 (53rd District Championship)
Got to love this! Better than a soap opera!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Got to love this! Better than a soap opera!

It is... :Clap:
Good luck in the region. Congrats to Josh
baseball_dad Wrote:I have no idea who this Jeter_theman is, nor do I care. But I do know who he isn't and that is me which you speak of Crook. I am the the boy's father that baseball 18 and you, are speaking about. I haven't posted on BGR in over a year. I do lurk around to seek what's going on.

The mess with my son and the coach is done and over with, I think. I use to have a lot of respect for Jamie, but I lost that after reading some post on here from some of his team, not all, just a couple, and letting those thugs in the stands say things to other teams players. Not baseball man. Not at all. Baseball is about respect and playing to the best of your ability and respecting the other team. I haven't seen that out of Knott. But that's a new era for them. And it's ok.

My son was slammed on Hindman Topix a few weeks ago. I had to get on there and threaten a law suit. Let's not go there here. If you have proof of what you are saying 18(EP) and Crook, so be it. You better back it up.

We have moved on. The team is doing good and I am happy for you guys. The KCC team from last year, I will suport you. Good luck in the region.

Jeter_theman... thanks for taking up for my kid. He has been through a lot this past year. Too much. :Thumbs:

[SIZE="2"]One more thing... Jack rabbit slim, this is for your viewing pleasure about the 2007 Jenkins team. Look over the schedule they had, remember who they had on that team.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/**.../?id=23997 If the link doesn't work go to KHSAA baseball scoreboard and choose the 2007 scoreboard in the drop down box labeled "Select another scoreboard".
[/SIZE]

Im confused, what am I suppose to be looking at? The had the same type schedule then too, they got smoked in the district championship, got a very easy draw in the region and lost. So whats special about that? Not too mention a losing record.
wow, if you are from Perry County, how do you know so much about one particular kid that has played at KCC ??????
oh yeah, just went back and checked all your posts, cmon dude you are not fooling anyone.
Quarterback7 Wrote:wow, if you are from Perry County, how do you know so much about one particular kid that has played at KCC ??????

I know a lot about a lot of baseball players in the region. Let's see.. Amis... He's an OK pitcher, no Brandon Napier, but can hit. Better INF. TJ Searcy, what can you not say about him. I like the way kid plays. Jimmy Morgan... nothing like his brother, but will play somewhere. E. Potter... great pitcher but his attitude needs adjusting. Could be a DI player. Freeman... this kid is a player. A definite pitcher and if he isn't playing DI DII somewhere, I will be surprised. Should I go on?

Quarterback7 Wrote:oh yeah, just went back and checked all your posts, cmon dude you are not fooling anyone.
Oh you caught me. Darn! I know a lot about Knott. The county was named after James Procter Knott (Governor), it was founded in 1884, about the time I was born.
Good Luck to all teams.
Jeter_theman Wrote:LOL... this has gotten to be comical.

Look guys... I live in Perry County. While I do have kids, they are grown, married and have children of their own. Sheesh... let's stop with the conspiracy theories. Wait.. let's not. An old man needs a good laugh every once in a while.:Clap:

If you live in Perry Co. why are you trashing Jamie Couch, DJ Stamper, and Kim King so much? It was same with Baseball daddy....pathetic!!! Always negative!
baseball_dad Wrote:I have no idea who this Jeter_theman is, nor do I care. But I do know who he isn't and that is me which you speak of Crook. I am the the boy's father that baseball 18 and you, are speaking about. I haven't posted on BGR in over a year. I do lurk around to seek what's going on.

The mess with my son and the coach is done and over with, I think. I use to have a lot of respect for Jamie, but I lost that after reading some post on here from some of his team, not all, just a couple, and letting those thugs in the stands say things to other teams players. Not baseball man. Not at all. Baseball is about respect and playing to the best of your ability and respecting the other team. I haven't seen that out of Knott. But that's a new era for them. And it's ok.

My son was slammed on Hindman Topix a few weeks ago. I had to get on there and threaten a law suit. Let's not go there here. If you have proof of what you are saying 18(EP) and Crook, so be it. You better back it up.

We have moved on. The team is doing good and I am happy for you guys. The KCC team from last year, I will suport you. Good luck in the region.

Jeter_theman... thanks for taking up for my kid. He has been through a lot this past year. Too much. :Thumbs:

One more thing... Jack rabbit slim, this is for your viewing pleasure about the 2007 Jenkins team. Look over the schedule they had, remember who they had on that team.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/**.../?id=23997 If the link doesn't work go to KHSAA baseball scoreboard and choose the 2007 scoreboard in the drop down box labeled "Select another scoreboard".

Hey baseball dad you need to make sure you know who you think you are talking about when you post a comment. I can assure you that baseball18 aint who you think it is but it doesnt matter we gave this season our all and if you had issues with coach that is your business leave the rest of us out of it. If you want to post negative comments about us all the time then maybe you need to grow up not your son. He's actually a pretty good kid. Nobody wants to bring him down just tired of the negativity you haved toward the team.
Jeter_theman Wrote:I know a lot about a lot of baseball players in the region. Let's see.. Amis... He's an OK pitcher, no Brandon Napier, but can hit. Better INF. TJ Searcy, what can you not say about him. I like the way kid plays. Jimmy Morgan... nothing like his brother, but will play somewhere. E. Potter... great pitcher but his attitude needs adjusting. Could be a DI player. Freeman... this kid is a player. A definite pitcher and if he isn't playing DI DII somewhere, I will be surprised. Should I go on?

Oh you caught me. Darn! I know a lot about Knott. The county was named after James Procter Knott (Governor), it was founded in 1884, about the time I was born.

Okay since you want to claim that you know so much about everyone and everything, you should know that none of the boys on KCC team needs attitude adjustments they all came together and played excellent from behind 2-0 and Potter's, King's, Mullin's, Slone's, and Richardson's leadership and positve attitudes was great. These are kids and all kids have attitudes but grown men like you should know better thought since you are over the hill you'd definitely have a better attitude than a bunch of kids like us! So why bother arguing with a bunch of children if you are so old and mature.
Captain Crook Wrote:If you live in Perry Co. why are you trashing Jamie Couch, DJ Stamper, and Kim King so much? It was same with Baseball daddy....pathetic!!! Always negative!

"Phew! For a moment there I thought you were smart."

Because I can. Raised in Knott and the place is dear to my heart. And with the recent happenings there, it's not hard to trash. I'll give it to them that they got a quality basketball coach. I hope it works out for Knott. Those kids deserve something out of this. All the peanuts and cotton candy they can do without.

Wait, this is the baseball forum. Forgive me for thinking straight. Someone has to.

I'm done with this discussion. Just by participating and interacting with a couple of you, I've lost a few points on my IQ.
Your the only person I have ever heard say bad things about Coach Couch. And everyone knows why. He is far from a jerk. If you want, i can bring up some old posts you made. example, Knott Central vs South Floyd last year. If you are from Perry why drive to South Floyd and watch KCC play South Floyd????? And you always talked very highly of a #6 on Knotts team. Would this be the kid everyone is talking about? If it is, then I think we have our answer. If not, then i can say Im wrong. Knott has had a great season, no matter how you look at it. Will they win region? Probably not the favorite, but could be in the discussion, which is more than they have had in a while. I think getting the new players helped, a lot, but i also think someone had to help mesh them, and work them. They have proved a lot of people wrong this year, including Jeter..and JRS. Knott should be a favorite to win the region in the next couple of years.
I'm done with this discussion. Just by participating and interacting with a couple of you, I've lost a few points on my IQ.[/QUOTE]

You have to have something before you can lose it!