Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About this "Twitter" thing..
I recently joined "Twitter" because it seems to be something that everyone is doing to keep up with news, entertainment, and friends.... now trust me, I'm not the type to do something just because everyone is doing it... but I wanted to check this out because to not be a part of "facebook, myspace, or some other type of social network" seems to present people as "out -of-touch"... so what do my BGR family members think of "Twitter"?
I have one just to follow people, no one is following me and I don't post any updates.
I have two accounts. I like it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, I have "joined" and have clicked on a couple of entertainers to "follow", but I have not had the time to actually read how to do things.... I don't know about these "status" things... like some folks tell 'EVERYTHING'.... about what they're doing or how they're "feeling"... and that surely can't good...LOL!
I follow people, but i have like 38 people following me now, lol.
I love it, always interesting to read some of the things.
Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I don't have Twitter. Don't know much about it personally.
Twitter has been pretty useful for me. I keep up with it daily.
I'm not a big fan of it. Just because I think Facebook does the same thing (which I am on 24/7). But if you don't have a FB, or MySpace, or any other social network then I think Twitter is a good choice to keep in touch.
I have one also.
I still have yet to try it
I follow Coach Cal and those affiliated with UK sports. I use it everyday.
I do also.
I have one also and it rlly isnt that bad
I have one reserved for BGR and myself. But I haven't had the time to post any updates yet. Maybe once I get the BGR blog ready and hire writers, I will start doing some BGR tweeter updates.

My wife, however, uses it religiously(has been since its launch) to send out new content that is posted to her sites and to make new business contacts. .
I have no idea what it is. It seems really strange to me. Is it something useful? I dont see the use.
Real Badman Wrote:I have no idea what it is. It seems really strange to me. Is it something useful? I dont see the use.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know anything about this.
It is more instant message than you can do. It also give you a chance if a star or a athlete has a page to view what they are putting on there. I have John Wall, Joe Crawford, and Nazr Mohammed on there as well as coach cal and coach brooks.
cougarpride08 Wrote:It is more instant message than you can do. It also give you a chance if a star or a athlete has a page to view what they are putting on there. I have John Wall, Joe Crawford, and Nazr Mohammed on there as well as coach cal and coach brooks.

So, It keeps you updated on what the stars are doing?

I may join to keep myself updated on what people is doing.
When they make a post on there page, and you have them as followed, you can view what they are saying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:When they make a post on there page, and you have them as followed, you can view what they are saying.

That's what I thought it was.
It is really cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

At first i didn't like it, but now that i know how to work it i love it. I love getting the updates sent strait to my phone.
Haven't done the phone thing yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!