Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen Strasburg NCAA baseball
Was watching the NCAA baseball selection show just now and saw a clip on him. Say he's a lock for #1 pick overall and possibly "the greatest prospect ever." 13-0 with 1.24 ERA with 180 K's this season for San Diego St.
Said he has hit 103 on the gun this year. :flame:

I been busy and haven't been watching alot of NCAA games yet. Just wondering if anyone had viewed any games with him on the mound this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
23 K game vs. Utah...He's pretty amazing...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah he's pretty dang good, I believe his coach is former slugger Tony Gwynn.
I,ve watched one of his games this year and this guy is a beast.
this kid is awesome!!!!!
This kid is simply AMAZING!!!
throwing 103 out of college with only more time for his arm to mature its going to be sick. is he a senior?
beasy_bo Wrote:throwing 103 out of college with only more time for his arm to mature its going to be sick. is he a senior?
Junior I think I saw on his bio.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
beasy_bo Wrote:throwing 103 out of college with only more time for his arm to mature its going to be sick. is he a senior?
He won't stick around for his SR season, Baseball players have to be 3 years out of HS to enter the draft if they don't right out of HS. So, he will be a rich man in a few weeks.
Panther Thunder Wrote:He won't stick around for his SR season, Baseball players have to be 3 years out of HS to enter the draft if they don't right out of HS. So, he will be a rich man in a few weeks.

Actually, I think they can be drafted out of JUCO (2yr school) if they don't decide to continue at a traditional 4yr school. I may be wrong though. He's as sure as gone though I think.
Watch him in one game and he looked awesome. I thought Clemens was pretty tough in college but this guy looked more dominate in the game I saw.