Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Dynasty
Any one interested in starting one up before the new ncaa game comes out?
Id like to have as many people as possible, so if your interested and may now a few friends who would be interested give me some gamertags and I'll see what I can come up with.

I'll need your gamertag and team you want for it.

It would give some people something do and revamp your skills up for the new one.
Is it going to be a specific conference dynasty(SEC, Big TEN, C-USA, or is it any BCS conference team dynasty, or is it any team no matter the conference?
I panned on using any team. I dont like to play with a lot of the top teams on the game. So I'd probly use some one like Marshall, Arkansas, WKU, some smaller school. But any one can use neone they want.
I also like using some of the smaller teams when doing a dynasty, because of the challenge of building the team. I would take UK, UL, and there are some other small schools i like, but preferably UK. Just send me an invite or updates when u get people together for it. I might know 1 or 2 people that would be interested in it as well if you're having trouble getting people to join. my gamertag is marcused0217
I'm interested.
T12iNiTy
I want Florida.
Ne one else? Come on guys I need some more.
robinson6 I'll be taking Michigan.
Notorious Wrote:Ne one else? Come on guys I need some more.

:thumpsup:
I sent out a couple friend requests today should be working on some more here soon.