Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard
lickbranchlegend Wrote:Hazard vs Letcher now postponed until 8PM today.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that the rain will hold off and we can get this game in.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Let's keep our fingers crossed that the rain will hold off and we can get this game in.

:Thumbs: Do these school's graduation days have any effect on when the games will be played or made up?
lickbranchlegend Wrote::Thumbs: Do these school's graduation days have any effect on when the games will be played or made up?

All I know is that Hazard's graduation is Sunday at 6 pm. Baccalaureate is tonight at 6 pm. When the game was scheduled to be played at 6 the 5 seniors were going to miss bacc to play in the game. Now that the game has been moved to 8 pm hopefully they will be able to do both. Hazard's Honor's Night is tomorrow at 6 pm.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Let's keep our fingers crossed that the rain will hold off and we can get this game in.

:Thumbs: agreed. i wish the rain will quit so we can see some darn good baseball action. this rain has been making me so very mad
The game is canceled for today and they will play 3 games tomorrow starting at 2pm, then 5Pm, and 8PM.
what are they gonna do if it rains Friday an saturday, doesn't sectionals start Monday?
catsfan08 Wrote:what are they gonna do if it rains Friday an saturday, doesn't sectionals start Monday?

i think the rain is suppose to break either tomarrow or friday
It didn't rain all night, but looks as if there is more rain coming in around game time. Hopefully they can get this thing going. After today though, they should be able to play.
After today, there will be no choice but to play...Even if we have to move it to KCC or whatever..Every other Region is almost finished or playing there championship game while the 14th has played 1 game in the tourney...Just TERRIBLE WEATHER!!!
are these games gonna get played today?

its overcat, sun trying to come out and wind is blowing here in irvine
They need to play today. Its getting old......
Partly cloudy with sunshine in Hazard at 12:06 PM
what time does the 1st game start?
First game is supposed to start at 2 PM. Should be fine. Some storms may be going to pop up during the other two games though. We'll see.
Jeter_theman Wrote:First game is supposed to start at 2 PM. Should be fine. Some storms may be going to pop up during the other two games though. We'll see.

Thanks Jeter theman
Hazard and Letcher finally got to play an inning of baseball. Hazard leads 4-1 after 1 inning.
Nice day for baseball, for now. As of now Hazard leads 5-3 in the top of the 7th.