Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer (Rifle) Season
Who will be heading out to hunt?:flame:
I might go with Cats Fan
Ole dad will be headed out friday going to Lewis Co with football03 and blackcat#79 and their dad......I have a good feeling about this place so I hope we all get a deer thats for sure
I will be going...
"CatDawg" Wrote:Who will be heading out to hunt?:flame:

That flamethrower is good for hunting CD. Not only kill it but cook it at the same time.
I would say it would keep you warm also, but since the weather is been in the 50's i dont think it will be needed., but like tomcat68 at least you can eat it if you get hungry before you get off the hill.
Heck just keep me warm so I could take a snooze.
My first cousins are heading out Friday to go hunting in Louisa for the weekend.
Probly goin this weekend get me a big ' n
tribe I honestly think everyone hunts in lawrence co that lives in floyd co lol
heck you can shoot a random bullet in lawrence co and kill a deer haha
I think that it just flat out wasn't a good weekend to be hunting and it was too hot, the wind was blowing like crazy, and the sky was clear as cristal, and one more small factor there was a full moon and they sturred all night and bedded down all day. It just wasn't a good weekend to hunt.
Id like to go this year
I am going this year
i can't wait
cant wait, i love to hunt
i hunt in larwence county and live in floyd county cause there is big deer down there
i hunt down mt.sterlin
are there any deer
Deer there are loads of them on this farm i hunt its huge id say about 100+acres
we got a farm like that in larwence county out by the lake
only thing i can;t never kill a deer i guess i always run them off....
the best thing to be is patent the first deer i killed i was getting ready to move cause i was boared and then i saw it ...........patents is everey thing
yeah somthing i ant got much of but i guess i will have to be less noisy
thats part of it
and u cant sleep.lol