Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers win the Western Conference
LA defeated the Denver Nuggets 119-92 tonight in Denver and wrapped up the Western Conference Finals 4-2.

Gasol & Bryant finished with double-doubles. Lamar Odom & Trevor Ariza also played big tonight.
Awesome!!!
well i think the teams was evenly matched but the lakers has one year on them as far as chemistry. i believe the nuggets and lakers will be right back here again next year.
beasy_bo Wrote:well i think the teams was evenly matched but the lakers has one year on them as far as chemistry. i believe the nuggets and lakers will be right back here again next year.

I can agree with that, but the Nuggets need to acquire a scoring big man. They rely on their guards to do all the scoring.
beasy_bo Wrote:well i think the teams was evenly matched but the lakers has one year on them as far as chemistry. i believe the nuggets and lakers will be right back here again next year.

I thing they have won as many as they will now....Cleveland will come out and win the playoffs now
30th NBA finals, the most by any team in history.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I can agree with that, but the Nuggets need to acquire a scoring big man. They rely on their guards to do all the scoring.

I agree with you. They have Nene. But, he distributes the ball to much. And he really doesn't look for his inside scoring game.
theVILLE Wrote:I thing they have won as many as they will now....Cleveland will come out and win the playoffs now

haha.Cleveland didnt make the finals, so thats out of the picture

Magic and Lakers in the Finals. Should be a great series to watch.

I say Lakers in 6 or 7
the lakers will no doubt win the championship they are going to be way too much for the magic to handle they have too much depth. They will take the series in a maximum of 6 games, if not sooner.
theVILLE Wrote:I thing they have won as many as they will now....Cleveland will come out and win the playoffs now

Cleveland was stomped. Lebron will be at home WATCHING the finals while Kobe is playing in and WINNING the finals. Kobe and the Lakers take the championship this year. No doubt. And Ville, you were wrong, yet again.