Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Video Of KOBE
You may think its funny or may all ready saw it..

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :yikes:
The first pic is great lol
Wow Great Video....loved It
Absolutely disrespectful on this one Ville. You should realize there are a lot of Kobe fans on this site. And i believe you are simply jealous he is better then Lebron.
Wow...
K_Mac Wrote:Absolutely disrespectful on this one Ville. You should realize there are a lot of Kobe fans on this site. And i believe you are simply jealous he is better then Lebron.

Until he wins a championship without Shaq, he is not better than Lebron.
K_Mac Wrote:Absolutely disrespectful on this one Ville. You should realize there are a lot of Kobe fans on this site. And i believe you are simply jealous he is better then Lebron.

MVP
Kobe cant win a ring with out SHAQ....
theVILLE Wrote:MVP
Kobe cant win a ring with out SHAQ....

HE IS GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR! ANd i personlly guarantee it.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Until he wins a championship without Shaq, he is not better than Lebron.

If thats all it takes to prove he is bettr then Lebron, then it will be only a few games away. When Kobe wins his 4th ring THIS YEAR, I want to see you type KOBE IS BETTER THEN LEBRON.
K_Mac Wrote:If thats all it takes to prove he is bettr then Lebron, then it will be only a few games away. When Kobe wins his 4th ring THIS YEAR, I want to see you type KOBE IS BETTER THEN LEBRON.

Wow..Kobe actually has some help...Lebron doesnt...but hey Kobe will not I repeat will not when a ring this season....Superman will
theVILLE Wrote:Wow..Kobe actually has some help...Lebron doesnt...but hey Kobe will not I repeat will not when a ring this season....Superman will

We will simply wait and see for you to be WRONG, AGAIN! You said Lebron woul, and u guaranteed that as well......so obviously your guarantees are useless.