Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSN and YAHOO Messenger
I can't get either to work.........somebody:beg: :help:
Can you describe the problems?
I can't open them
I have deleted them and downloaded them back and still wont work
thats no good 15th, mines workin fine though
My yahoo is working fine as well. I wonder what the problem could be?
I'm running Norton now.. maybe this will find the problem
So I assume you haven't gotten them working yet 15th?
nope.. i ran norton and it found 7 infected files.. i'm still working on it though lol
on yahoo you might be able to switch your connection to no proxies if its just not connecting cuz then it don't even detect your internet it just connects
MSN works now....just have to get yahoo working now
i just deleted yahoo from my computer about 5 minutes ago .. i'm downloading it again right now
good luck i hate haveing to reload programs i have 28k dialup at home yahoo takes about an hour to get and msn came on the computer thankgod i refuse to download mp3's n e more cuz it takes 45 minutes a song
I think the longest I've ever waiting on a song since I got cable internet was 2-3 minutes. At college, it is really amazing. Songs would download as fast as I could click them.
Now msn is messed up again .... im about give up
I'm sorry 15th! I wish I knew more so I could help you out!
Thanks tomcat... i deleted them both from my computer again and i'm going to download them back in a minute.. maybe they will work this time... i hope so at least
when i lived in lexington i had priority one cable internet and it was that way i had more songs than i knew what to do with i think i ended up with 2k or more
I think I'm going to run norton and adaware and try some other stuff before I download the messengers again.. so maybe I won't be wasting so much time lol
run your defrag and check disk also and maybe disk cleanup it never hurts Smile
Hey again 15th.

-Do the programs boot up at all?
-If they do boot up, do they have trouble connecting?
-Does it ever give an error number?
they wont boot up at all
Have you downloaded any addons to your MSN Messenger?
Mine messed up one time because of an addition program that was trying to run with it.

Any error messages, numbers, anything to that sort?