Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion Doctor Shot And Killed
Big and important sounding words? He just quoted a Bible verse..I thought it was on cue for the content of the thread and what happened. Good post lil dog!!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh boy, I cant wait to see the barrage of big and important sounding words, with the complicated mumbo jumbo response to this one.

Hope you know what you set yourself up for lil dog!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL, that is what I was thinking..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Big and important sounding words? He just quoted a Bible verse..I thought it was on cue for the content of the thread and what happened. Good post lil dog!!

Agree, very good post by lil dog. I believe Mr. K was referring to the big and important words surely to come from the response of the bold one, cavemaster...
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh boy, I cant wait to see the barrage of big and important sounding words, with the complicated mumbo jumbo response to this one.

Yeah, I know lol, in my "VISIBLE EARTH" I see it coming, but all the big words and mumble, jumble is just to make himself sound important, and dance around the truth....lol:Thumbs:
lil dog Wrote:Galatians chapter 6 verse 7, Be not deceived, god is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap.. The doctor killed babys, he was then killed, IN A CHURCH. He sowed death, then he reaped death. so I think HAIL PIKEVILLE, is right. Eventually, everyone will reap what they sow. If I sow grass seeds in my yard, grass is what will grow, if something else grows then I sowed something else, plain and simple!!!!!!!

Yeah, and the Bible also says "Thou shalt not kill."

I can't believe some of you are condoning the murder of this guy.

Matthew 5:38-48
38 "You have heard that it was said, "AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' 39 "But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. 41 "Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42 "Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you. 43 "You have heard that it was said, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 "If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well i don't think abortion should be done...but i don't think he deserved it because by him getting killed by someone who is Pro- Life doesn't that go against the movement?
ComfortEagle Wrote:Yeah, and the Bible also says "Thou shalt not kill."

38 "You have heard that it was said, "AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' 39 "But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. 41 "Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42 "Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you. 43 "You have heard that it was said, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44 "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 "If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Agreed

Nobody is condoning murder!
I just want to know what strives someone to be an Abortion Doctor?
Comfort Eagle Wrote:Yeah, and the Bible also says "Thou shalt not kill."

NO,NO, I never said that I condone murder,I simply stated that you(everyone)will reap what they sow. I do not condone murder, and IMO the doctor was committing murder!! I don't think it was right to kill the doctor. You can fire back 10 verses, about loving your neighbor, love your enemies, and I agree with everyone of them, they are easier said than done!! I implore you to show me where in the statement, you reap what you sow, says I condone murder, I said he sowed death, and he reaped death, thus, you reap what you sow!!
If...Then Wrote:I just want to know what strives someone to be an Abortion Doctor?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
jetpilot Wrote:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I agree, THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR!!!! Hey jetpilot, I'M waiting on the hammer from the BOLD ONE LOL.....
Thecavemaster may change up the font on this response.Big Grin
Abusive ad hominem does not settle debates. I can take it. A drag net drug through the earth. Not ours to sort it. We screw it up. Many of you demonstrate a venom when disagreed with that is, actually, about as sad as somebody killing a doctor thinking it's for "god."
thecavemaster Wrote:Abusive ad hominem does not settle debates. I can take it. A drag net drug through the earth. Not ours to sort it. We screw it up. Many of you demonstrate a venom when disagreed with that is, actually, about as sad as somebody killing a doctor thinking it's for "god."

No one is for "killing a doctor". At least, I'm not anyway.

I'm just saying that I think abortion is just plain wrong.
The medically induced termination of a pregnancy, within certain defined parameters, should be now, and always, a constitutionally protected right.
A person who threatens, tries to intimidate, or kills a person for the exercise of their constitutional rights is, in my book, a terrorist.
thecavemaster Wrote:The medically induced termination of a pregnancy, within certian defined parameters, should be now, and always, a constitutionally protected right.
A person who threatens, tries to intimidate, or kills a person for the exercise of their constitutional rights is, in my book, a terrorist.

I can agree with the underlined statement. But, I still think abortion is wrong. The fetus inside of a woman is living and growing. Therefore, how can it be right to take it's life?
the cave master Wrote:Abusive ad hominem does not settle debates. I can take it. A drag net drug through the earth. Not ours to sort it. We screw it up. Many of you demonstrate a venom when disagreed with that is, actually, about as sad as somebody killing a doctor thinking it's for "god."

Abusive ad hominem? who is questioning your character or beliefs? You have your opinions and we have ours.
Oh no that wasnt a shot at Mr. K at all..I actually agree with him, lol..I was just wondering how cavemaster would use this Bible verse to his advantage, lol..thats all..
jetpilot Wrote:Agree, very good post by lil dog. I believe Mr. K was referring to the big and important words surely to come from the response of the bold one, cavemaster...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lil dog Wrote:I agree, THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR!!!! Hey jetpilot, I'M waiting on the hammer from the BOLD ONE LOL.....

:thatsfunn:notworthy
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh no that wasnt a shot at Mr. K at all..I actually agree with him, lol..I was just wondering how cavemaster would use this Bible verse to his advantage, lol..thats all..

ok gotcha...:Thumbs:

Mr. K. :flame:cavemaster

Funny, Mr. Kimball, your use of bold type doesn't bug me at all. There are no big and important sounding words... just words.

Amen! I dont think that killing that Dr was right but all I said was it didnt surprise me any more than if its announced on the news tonight that Britanny Spears died of a drug overdose because you reap what you sow.
thecavemaster Wrote:If reaping what was sown was a consistent justice principle in the visible earth, ... well, it isn't. Plain and simple.
Its funny beacuse Ive never seen it fail. Maybe you just havent been paying attention?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Its funny beacuse Ive never seen it fail. Maybe you just havent been paying attention?

H.P I'm with you on this one too,it never fails!!:Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Big and important sounding words? He just quoted a Bible verse..I thought it was on cue for the content of the thread and what happened. Good post lil dog!!

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, that is what I was thinking..

thecavemaster Wrote:Funny, Mr. Kimball, your use of bold type doesn't bug me at all. There are no big and important sounding words... just words.
And now on top of all of the other impressive posting qualities we can now throw "unflappable" in there as well.

It only gets better and better.:Thumbs:
I can say that I certainly don't hate this for him. Take that as you may.
thecavemaster Wrote:The medically induced termination of a pregnancy, within certain defined parameters, should be now, and always, a constitutionally protected right.

What certain defined parameters?