Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your all time favorite movie actor?
Mine By Far would have to be Johnny Depp he can play any characters role he gets to play great and makes the character seen as if he is real he is by far one of the best.. you cant name me one movie that u actually didnt like by him and the other one would have to be Pauly Shore i mean u cant tell me u dont like , Son n law , Encino Man. Biodome, and In The Army Now ..... there isnt a movie one that shore or depp has done bad and from what i seen from johnny depps new movie public enemies its gonna be a awesome movie
Morgan Freeman
Matt Damon And Mark Wahlburg
Robert DeNiro..hands down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mathew McConehjidjkwehuyhdfeuiajduheuy
Stardust Wrote:Morgan Freeman

Yes sir!
Edward Norton...
So many awesome movies, but of course, the without-a-doubt greatest movie character ever.......Lester "Worm" Murphy in Rounders.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kevin Costner
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Johnny Depp!!! (then Hugh Jackman)
Johnny Depp is gonna be playing in a movie I absolutely CANNOT miss coming out July 1st, Public Enemies..Its gonna be AWESOME!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Denzel Washington. Personally I dont think Ive ever seen a bad movie that he was in.
Will Smith
Hugh Jackman
It wouldn't be XMEN without him.
"PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE CURB!!!!" .......one of the baddest scenes in a movie, EVER.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Edward Norton...
So many awesome movies, but of course, the without-a-doubt greatest movie character ever.......Lester "Worm" Murphy in Rounders.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would have to say Denzel Washington is probably the best actor. My favorite comedy actor is either Jim Carey or Adam Sandler though.
Robert Duval, Sam Elliott
Will Ferrell...too...I also like Thomas Jane (61 and Punisher) and Barry Peppers. Of course Matt Damon and Mark Whalberg..
Clint Eastwood
TidesHoss32 Wrote:"PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE CURB!!!!" .......one of the baddest scenes in a movie, EVER.
You aint kiddin'. I get kinda scared everytime I see that. You know that **** gotta hurt......................bad.
I like the tirade at the dinner table, also. Even tho it is one of the most bigotry and racist filled outbursts ever, he tells them how it is. Just intense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, I loved that movie, yeah the table scene is phenomenal. And I agree with a LOT of what he said there. Just a classic movie, lol..Norton is a very underrated actor, who is definitely in my top 5.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:You aint kiddin'. I get kinda scared everytime I see that. You know that **** gotta hurt......................bad.
I like the tirade at the dinner table, also. Even tho it is one of the most bigotry and racist filled outbursts ever, he tells them how it is. Just intense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would like to state that is a FACT, that if Johnny Depp is your favorite actor, you must be a woman. It's a fact, don't try to dispute it.

As for my favorite actors:

Gary Oldman
Russell Crowe
Michael J. Fox
Adam Sandler
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kevin Spacey
Edward Norton
Brad Pitt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1. Morgan Freeman
2. Will Ferrell
3. Robert DeNiro
4. Adam Sandler
5. Will Smith
6. Ben Stiller
7. Jim Carey
8. Denzel Washinton
9. Woody Harrellson
10. Jack Nichaloson
Kevin Spacey is a great actor too..I loved him in American Beauty..IMO his best role..
alfus21 Wrote:Kevin Spacey
Edward Norton
Brad Pitt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gene Hackman<---Loved him in tombstone!
Shia LaBeouf
Will Smith
Morgan Freeman
Will Ferrell
bigjim4packers Wrote:Hugh Jackman
It wouldn't be XMEN without him.

No doubt.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I would like to state that is a FACT, that if Johnny Depp is your favorite actor, you must be a woman. It's a fact, don't try to dispute it.

True. Johnny Depp is my favorite because he is so versatile. He could do absolutely any role he wanted, but he chooses wisely. He prefers films that are kind of out there, and a challenge for him. And he just gets so absorbed in the character that you forget he's just acting and he really has become that person! And I think he was made for the role of Capatin Jack Sparrow. No one else could have done it.

Now, my favorite to look at? (right now) Ah, Hugh Jackman! :Thumbs: He was brilliant in Austrailia and X-Men (especially the new one). Plus he has that Austrailian accent. Whew! Definitely up there on my list.
Robert Duval, Gary Cooper
Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington as a close second