Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the wierdest thing you've ever found in the hills?
Figure's lets just hope that the real owner had insurance.....lol....i saw the same thing on a strip job about 4 years back ..
A rock. Very rare.
Robert Dooley. He lives in the head of the holler with the rest of the Dooley clan. Old Robert aint to right in the head you know and he roams the hills. He is about 6'5" and has big wild black hair along with a beard from the 1800's. He is harmless but it will scare the heck out of you if you happen to see him. He just gad's about and carries an ol'single shot 12 gauge looking for any supper. He dont speak hardly a word and when he does you cant understand really. Most of the time he just grunts to acknowledge.
team sport Wrote:Did not find this it kinda found me lol.But I was bowhunting from my tree stand one time and a 4wheeler stoped about 15 yards away a 20 or so male and female and I might say they put on a good show for about 15 min then I let them know I was there .You should have seen there faces and naked bodys.as they made there get-away did not kill any deer but a show like that would cost alot to see

:lmao:
I found a boat in the hills deer huntin i have no clue how it got there trailer and all no roads anywhere
Never found nothing out of the ordinary in the hills hunting.
I haven't seen nothing out of the ordinary while Hunting.
school bus.
Me and one of my friends were 4-wheeling around 12 at night... we were way back in the hills and a guy just walking around, wasn't hunting or nething just walking around at 12 in the morning.. Scared the living **** out of us.
Ballers Wrote:Me and one of my friends were 4-wheeling around 12 at night... we were way back in the hills and a guy just walking around, wasn't hunting or nething just walking around at 12 in the morning.. Scared the living **** out of us.

He was probably trying to find his patch that C0ch raided! :lmao: j/k

I must say, I'd like to go hunting with team sport and c0ch anytime! :please:
underwear!!!
Forklift! found it one day while me and my friend was walking the Oil Field Roads that we're just made not too long ago but the Forklift was there longer than the the oil company was (still there), have no idea how it got there, unless someone took it on top of the mountain and let it roll over the hill
an old 90's pick up truck with 4 sale on the side of it lol
crazy thing was when i was deer hunting and i watched a ground squirrel try to fit 3beech nuts in its mouth for about an half hour. pretty humorous
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:S*it that was you and now your telling people about it...I HATE YOU lmao

wishin i was there wait was she ugly or hot
lol
I've hunted all of my life and I have seen a few crazy things. Me and my buddy went with my dad to hang a tree stand and over a bank was a old burnt truck looked like a ford but couldn't hardly tell. Behind my house on top of the ridge I got lost and I came up on a school bus and theres also 2 random people burried on the top of the ridge on a 4wheeler path. One was in a war. My dad also found an old revolver while in the hills.