Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion Wrong or Right?
Why? Pleas tell your actual thoughts. Non-religous views. Where no one will get mad.
Pro-Lifer
Pro Life
I think it is taking the life of an innocent child, that will never get to be loved, or play, or any of the things that we have got to enjoy in this life, I think it is unnecessary and it doesn't have to be done no matter the circumstances of the mother, there are so many couples out there that cant have children, and would do anything for the chance to love and provide for a child, and to have someone that depends on them for everything, someone they can teach the life lessons they have learned....... I wonder how many aborted children, would have grown up to be great leaders, sports heroes, men and women, that could have been great influences, on us or our children, or maybe found the cure for cancer that so many people are dieing from, or the ones that would have lead an ordinary life, like so many of us have... They deserve that chance, our children are our most precious resource JMO!!!!!!!!!!!
I am now pro-life. I think the only reasons it should be done is if the woman is a rape victim (i know doesn't happen much) Or If the womans life is in Jeoperday (another rarity.

I am an Atheist. So No Dogmatic reasons are behind this.

Even in the first few months the baby may not be able to live outside the womb it's devolping and will be a person

So sherman14 You Got Your Wish. I'm Know Pro-life but i don't think abortion should be outlawed. It should be Regulated Heavily. it should only be used in the Rare extreme situations that i mentioned above.
What if another Hitler has been aborted? There's a flip side to the whole "how many great leaders" thing. I am for Roe v. Wade idea of Right to Privacy.
thecavemaster Wrote:What if another Hitler has been aborted? There's a flip side to the whole "how many great leaders" thing. I am for Roe v. Wade idea of Right to Privacy.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A VERY PESIMISTIC PERSON LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:YOU MY FRIEND ARE A VERY PESIMISTIC PERSON LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

My scenario just as likely, as defendable, as yours.... isn't it?
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:I am now pro-life. I think the only reasons it should be done is if the woman is a rape victim (i know doesn't happen much) Or If the womans life is in Jeoperday (another rarity.

I am an Atheist. So No Dogmatic reasons are behind this.

Even in the first few months the baby may not be able to live outside the womb it's devolping and will be a person

So sherman14 You Got Your Wish. I'm Know Pro-life but i don't think abortion should be outlawed. It should be Regulated Heavily. it should only be used in the Rare extreme situations that i mentioned above.

Woo. I'm good. One more Pro-Lifer on our side.
the cave master Wrote:My scenario just as likely, as dependable, as yours.... isn't it?

Sure, but you always look at the negative side of things, we have had no one of that magnitude,since may of 1945!!!!!!!! If we lose one child to abortion that is one to many..................
thecavemaster Wrote:What if another Hitler has been aborted? There's a flip side to the whole "how many great leaders" thing. I am for Roe v. Wade idea of Right to Privacy.

:popcorn:
Pro-Life
Although for me abortion would not be an option I believe it is a necessary evil and should be legally administered by a licensed physician.
lil dog Wrote:Sure, but you always look at the negative side of things, we have had no one of that magnitude,since may of 1945!!!!!!!! If we lose one child to abortion that is one to many..................

:Thumbs:

You are exactly right.

I'm pro-life as well.
GO PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THE RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait..wrong thread......................... dammit.

Im pro-life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:GO PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THE RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait..wrong thread......................... dammit.

Im pro-life.

:lmao: GREAT POST!!!!!:thatsfunn
Totally WRONG!
Pro Life.
Abortion = murder

Give the child the opportunity to decide what he/she is going to become.
Aslan Wrote:Give the child the opportunity to decide what he/she is going to become.

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs: